Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Aporkalypse Now: Feral Hogs and Helicopters (vid)

Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 AM   #21
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
On another note, my buddy in New Mexico used to get a six pack for every prairie dog kill he got on the farms...haha, how's that?
that would be a LOT of beer. When I was in idaho we would go prairie dog (whistle pig) shooting and would shoot a minimum of 20-30 every time we went out. that doesnt include the ones you would run over on the highway on the way to shoot.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #22
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
It really was not like this,,, A hot LZ OK but at will no...
Old 08-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #23
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
It really was not like this,,, A hot LZ OK but at will no...
riiighhhtttt Ive seen that sniper rifle pic of yours and Im pretty sure you photoshoped out the pile of dead bodys around you
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #24
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
riiighhhtttt Ive seen that sniper rifle pic of yours and Im pretty sure you photoshoped out the pile of dead bodys around you
Only 3 left ears, Hard for me,, standing order STAY ON THE BOAT till you have to swim.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Only 3 left ears, Hard for me,, standing order STAY ON THE BOAT till you have to swim.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #26
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

The only man to get the CMO from the boats read about him if you have time,, Dig this and its not all of them just the ones he wanted to sport
Old 08-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #27
MOLON LABE
Ragin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud of

Navy: 8452/8404 Corpsman
Name: Doc
Ragin Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Chest candy galore - especially that killer blue ribbon with star one! Hoorah!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #28
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Devildoc View Post
^^ Chest candy galore - especially that killer blue ribbon with star one! Hoorah!
When a 5 star has to right hand you first ,, you know the blue one with the stars is rare
Old 08-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #29
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemt2987 View Post
That makes sense. If that is the case then it seems good to go. If it were shoot and leave them lay I would see how people get upset since you don't know if you hit it in the leg, ear, nose, etc...
Trust me...these pigs dont go down till they are done...ive looked through all the clips for these and if the pigs are still running they shoot till they drop...

and if they spine em ive seen em go back and pop some more in them till they stop. again this pigs are STUD animals...

I had one walk away with my arrow last week like it was a fukkin mosquito bite.. wasnt perfectly placed shot..but any other animal would be down right now. guess what, that fucker is still walking around right now eating my damn corn ahahah.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:42 AM   #30

I missed the show last night but its ok bc I took my old lady pig hunting.

We saw one after being there for about 10 mins. she shot, missed, and he ran...haha Better luck next time