Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Kalifornians: This is not a Drill, ..more Anti Gun Bills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #41
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Because if there ever is a point when a tyrannical US government needs overthrown your extended magazine isn't going to do jack squat to that GPS guided cruise missile is it?
I have to disagree with this for the simple fact that history proves otherwise. Both past history and present day. Disparity of weapons is of little consequence in the outcome of war. Just ask the Russians how Afganistan worked out for them. Or, ask the U.S.

To argue that you shouldn't have a weapons because somebody elses is better is not a good argument. If that were the case then we should just disarm all of the U.S law enforcement since criminals are better able to arm themselves with weapons L.E doesn't carry.

Aside from that, carry on, I'm pro gun

Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #42
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Also on a further note, and this is just a personal thing. I'd find it nothing short of insulting to have an outsider call my state anything other than it's proper name especially when trying to have a serious policy conversation. The fact that you feel the need to call it Kalifornia does nothing but alienate moderate people that MIGHT listen to what you have to say. It's childish at best and kept me from reading whatever it was that got this thread started in the first place.
"lighten up, francis"...

Old 08-30-2012, 07:05 AM   #43
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Unfortunately California often sets a tone for the rest of the country. All I see here is Wiley trying to be proactive in keeping CAs insanity out of his state and maybe helping out some of the freedom loving gun toting brethren stuck behind enemy lines there in the OC.

See avatar and user title.
+1

thankyou.. yes, both, although more for the folks in CA... we need to help out where we can...

Old 07-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #44
Thomas Jefferson is on a distinguished road
Name: Derrick
Thomas Jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
California gun laws aren't as bad as everyone makes them seem.

I actually agree with most of them... I have no need for a 30rd magazine nor do I feel uncomfortable walking around without a loaded pistol on my hip.
Who are you to say that I can't have a 30 round magazine? Someone with divine incorruptible authority? If I were to attempt to kill somebody, I probably wouldn't care about some trash law like that. All these laws do is restrict law abiding citizens. Don't tread on me. Long live the Republic.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #45
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing but pure leftwing ingnorant libterdism. Believe me it is more about the slow erosion of your freedom's and a slow shift to complete control than just gun control. And the blind fools fallow like sheep to the slaughter. ..WAKE UP!!!!

Old 07-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #46
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
Nothing but pure leftwing ingnorant libterdism. Believe me it is more about the slow erosion of your freedom's and a slow shift to complete control than just gun control. And the blind fools fallow like sheep to the slaughter. ..WAKE UP!!!!
This is it. Take away your rights one small piece at a time and you get the guys that say, "oh it's fine, I don't need 30 round magazines anyway" and next you know it all we are left with are flint lock pistols. Well I guess since I don't need 35" tires, nobody else does either

Closed Thread