Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

skeet and trap shooters

Old 04-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #61
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
mine gets cleaned after every shoot. those things dirty up fast!
I bore snake it after every hunt and wipe it down with gun oil. Had it broke down and deep cleaned for 65 beans last year, the best $ I spent on it , now its like a new gun !!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #62
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Girlfriends father is bringing me his 1100 today for cleaning. Same thing as yours never being cleaned. Gas system isn't strong enough for light loads so I'm hoping a cleaning will get it working like a champ again. Curious to see how dirty it is
A good soak overnight & a shot of air to clean out the gas tube will do it..
Old 04-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #63
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I shot Sporting clays, and skeet. I use a Remmington 870 wingmaster trap.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #64
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im just a man with simple tools and little patience ill get 'r done

i want an old wingmaster for my collection. really slick guns!

They are tanks for sure. I found mine for really cheap from a private seller. Nothing was wrong with it I think his wife wanted it out of the house so I capitalized! Its much better than the Mossberg I was shooting.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #65
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trd View Post
hey tw, anyone a trap or skeet shooter on here? if so what kind of gun do you have and how often do you go shooting
Stoeger condor competition in 12g skeet and trap shooters-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366396433.927803.jpg
Only picture I have on my phone
Old 04-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #66
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I shoot when I can, usually just shoot hand thrown (or with the throwing arm thing) with friends. when I do shoot, I shoot a beretta Urika AL391 in 20 ga.

shoots great, i can hand throw 3 at a time and hit them all with the gun, I can't so it with any other gun.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #67

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have an older 1100CT and it feels so much more solid than my brand new 870. want to find an old wingmaster for the reasons you say
Yeah I was in the market getting ready to fork out big money for a new one. This one popped up and my buddy is a FFL and gunsmith said that I would be stupid to pass to buy a newer one. Im glad I listened to him, it saved me some cash and its been great so far for me. Plus I wanted a Remington and this will sound dumb but my GSP's name is Remington Remy for short. My wife thought it was funny why I wanted the 870 wingmaster lol.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #68

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
need another dog to name it 870 wingmaster
My labs name is gunner haha.