Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

2012 Trail Cam pics

Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
finally checked my camera today.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
No bones
Old 10-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #23
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
All pics are from Central KY on our farm..Here is a few of the bucks that ive got on cam, this is before rut. so the big boys arent out yet other than these 3 deer pictured we have 10 more bucks on camera, all 1-2 years old. We also have a doe that produces twins every year! The past 2 years both sets are bucks. So we have two twin 7 points this year from last, and two button bucks that are yearlings this year. Enjoy! Will post harvest pics when we get them!

We call this on the wide 8, due to one side being way weird lol

This one is a good 10, ive got pics in daylight but not on this laptop. He has broke off a brow within the week

here is a big body 8, hes old and we dont think his rack will mature any more.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:13 PM   #24
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
We always get a bunch around our house. We had a pet deer for a while that we saved. We could hand feed her and call her and she'd come bounding through the forest. She told all her friends that are place is a safe zone so they love to hang out here.

The picture I really want to share I can't seem to find...I'll keep looking though. He's about 3 times bigger.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #25
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery

This big boy came in 15 minutes before I got in the stand today! Why do I even go to work... Thoughts on what you think he might score?
Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #26
niit_train will become famous soon enoughniit_train will become famous soon enough
Name: Jason
niit_train's Tacoma Gallery
My guess???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post

This big boy came in 15 minutes before I got in the stand today! Why do I even go to work... Thoughts on what you think he might score?

What a beautiful animal! I would love to have a place in Ohio to hunt. Insetead, I will stick with these smaller (body and horns) deer in WV. I would put him in the low to mid 140's. VERY respectable for an 8 point! I am not great at guseeing the scores, so don't be offended by my guess. Let me know if you get buck fever on him, maybe I can arrange a trip! LOL!!

NT
Old 11-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #27
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Ha no problem. I use to make a trip to WV to hunt the first week of gun season, then I would go back to Ohio for mine. I have yet to see a buck alive in WV that would score over 80 lol. My dad shot a nice 130 a couple years ago in Clay County??? Or somewhere around there.

As far as this big buy. I was guessing 150 maybe, but hard to tell for sure.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
no idea on score, but hes for damn sure a monster. i'd take a nice 8 pointer like this one over one of these high dollar high fence deer anyday! hope you get him, hes movin in the afternoons so thats good, now you just gotta call in sick!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #29
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Yea they are definitely starting to rut up here. Hopefully he stays in the area though and doesn't chase a doe into an area I can't hunt...which is very likely as the land I hunt on butts up against 2 other properties...
Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #30
Cmane is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
Cmane's Tacoma Gallery
That is a stud! I would say high 140s maybe 150, good luck with him
Old 11-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #32
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few of mine.

Attached Thumbnails
2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0007.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0009.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0010.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0013.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0018.jpg  

Old 11-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #33
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Found them! I know it's not technically a trail cam but we watch them a lot.

WOW he's massive.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #34
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery

Via a facebook page. Unicorns are real.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #35
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
WOW he's massive.
that's what she said.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #36
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
They were in my back yard after picking up the boys from school today.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Trail Cam pics-021.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-006.jpg  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #37
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
There are def some big bucks out there. Today I saw the biggest 6 pointer I ever saw. His rack and body were HUGE!!! Too fast for the camera but my daughter and I saw it!!! She was excited. So the rest of the ride and the ride back we were stalking deer lol!!
Old 12-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #39
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #40
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt see him during all of rifle season. Good to see he made it. Now to set back and wait and see what he's gonna look like next year.