Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

2012 Trail Cam pics

Old 09-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
niit_train will become famous soon enoughniit_train will become famous soon enough
Name: Jason
niit_train's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Trail Cam pics

Mods, I am not sure how much interest this will bring, but it can be a sticky if it has alot of interest. I will start with a few from our farm in rural WV. Enjoy!......NT

There is one hiding in the back drop of this one:

Old 10-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #2
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Old 10-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota4Whelz View Post
those are all damn nice bucks..im jelous..let me come hunt with you guys?? haha

id let you hunt with me, but aint had a deer in front of me yet..There all movin at night. My season started early sept.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota4Whelz View Post
those are all damn nice bucks..im jelous..let me come hunt with you guys?? haha
The bigger one in my pic is Sittin in my freezer now haha
Old 10-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
niit_train will become famous soon enoughniit_train will become famous soon enough
Got this one Saturday

I will post a pic here as well as the "post ur pics thread" for those who are sub'd to each one. ENJOY!!

I killed my best bow buck Saturday. I had a spike and a small 6 passing through early, when I looked behind me and saw him. He was posturing toward the smaller bucks, but did not attempt to spar. I had to watch all of them feed for half an hour before I coud get situated for a shot. I had all of them as close as 5 yards. When I saw the 2 smaller ones coming, I never even stood up. That was a mistake, because when there are 6 eyes that close to you, it is hard to move! I finally got stood up with him at 10 yards, and I thought I blew it. He startled and went out to 17 yards, but I thought he was gone. I drew back, and settled my pin low in his quartered away armpit. What a trail the Rage left! The ground was wet from the rain, and the trail was still VERY visible! The proof is in the pudding:

Old 10-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Have not gotten any good bucks on camera yet but did pull these off my camera yesterday.
I've never seen anything like it!
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Trail Cam pics-doe-copy.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-doe-2-copy.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Have not gotten any good bucks on camera yet but did pull these off my camera yesterday.
whats a camel doing with a doe??
Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post

OUCH!! Looks like a car hit it. Not sure how I would handle that one. I beleive I would let mother nature take its course.....coyote, etc.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #11
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
I agree either a car hit or one hell of a tumor!
Old 10-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
So far this year only does. Had 2 10 pointers last year
Old 10-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #13
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
BACON!!
2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0025.jpg

first buck on camera. decent but not a shooter imo
2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0067.jpg

corn thieves
2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0009.jpg

going for the mother load
2012 Trail Cam pics-wgi_0058.jpg
Old 10-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
yota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota4Whelz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
yota4Whelz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by niit_train View Post
I will post a pic here as well as the "post ur pics thread" for those who are sub'd to each one. ENJOY!!

I killed my best bow buck Saturday. I had a spike and a small 6 passing through early, when I looked behind me and saw him. He was posturing toward the smaller bucks, but did not attempt to spar. I had to watch all of them feed for half an hour before I coud get situated for a shot. I had all of them as close as 5 yards. When I saw the 2 smaller ones coming, I never even stood up. That was a mistake, because when there are 6 eyes that close to you, it is hard to move! I finally got stood up with him at 10 yards, and I thought I blew it. He startled and went out to 17 yards, but I thought he was gone. I drew back, and settled my pin low in his quartered away armpit. What a trail the Rage left! The ground was wet from the rain, and the trail was still VERY visible! The proof is in the pudding:

That thing is gorgeous! Only thing I've seen so far up here in Maine are turkeys...damn things are everywhere! It's still gotta get cold yet for them to move around more but its my first yr up here so I'm hoping for the best! Keep ya posted
Old 10-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I get em all over my back yard.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Trail Cam pics-dsc06888.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-dsc06895.jpg   2012 Trail Cam pics-dsc06914.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #16
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Shooter Buck

Possible Shooters

Spikes

Big Pig

Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #17
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I would love to grab that pig.. We need more BACON..
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ MAKIN BACON!!!