Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Mr. Arrow, meet Mr. ELK!

Old 09-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Arrow, meet Mr. ELK!

just got back from IDAHO. we put my buddy onto the ONLY elk we found. 8 days of hard hiking, and this is the ONLY elk we encountered. we had him surrounded..i think i had a second elk approaching, but once #1 hit the ground..forget it. two dead elk on the ground at night is not a pleasant ordeal.

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. elk steaks split evenly..hahah.
Attached Thumbnails
Mr. Arrow, meet Mr. ELK!-elk.jpg  
Old 09-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
just got back from IDAHO. we put my buddy onto the ONLY elk we found. 8 days of hard hiking, and this is the ONLY elk we encountered. we had him surrounded..i think i had a second elk approaching, but once #1 hit the ground..forget it. two dead elk on the ground at night is not a pleasant ordeal.

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. elk steaks split evenly..hahah.
Nice Elk. Whens the BBQ? I bring the Beer
Old 09-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bull. Good job men!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't tell from the pic, were you guys happy? (extreme sarcasm...)

Congrats to you.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
nice big animal - congrats!

P.S. you guys don't look too dissapointed either in the pic
Old 09-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Nice