Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Spotting a hidden handgun

Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #21
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda of area does everyone live in that they answer the door with a gun in hand? jeez.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #22
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
what kinda of area does everyone live in that they answer the door with a gun in hand? jeez.
I live is an nice area.

That's why we get break-ins, home occupation robberies, and my neighbor got robbed in front of his home when he got home from work and a car down the street raced up and pulled guns out and robbed him.

The is Kali man. You know, the wild, wild west.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERdept View Post
I live is an nice area.

That's why we get break-ins, home occupation robberies, and my neighbor got robbed in front of his home when he got home from work and a car down the street raced up and pulled guns out and robbed him.

Yeah & it may get worse with the economy in the pits............
Old 01-20-2009, 03:52 AM   #24
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live is an nice area.

Kali. Where the criminals are the only ones with guns...
Old 01-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #25
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
I live in a decent neighborhood as well. I dont answer with a gun though. I do have a BB bat near the door incase something were to ever happen. I usually keep my door unlocked if I am only running out for a couple hours....
Old 01-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #26
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
I live in a decent neighborhood as well. I dont answer with a gun though. I do have a BB bat near the door incase something were to ever happen. I usually keep my door unlocked if I am only running out for a couple hours....

People will pretend to solicit and knock on a door, then if no one answers, they'll try the door or go around back.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #27
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
i always carry, xd9 compact. never really had a problem printing, i use a comp-tac holster. as far as answering the door, if its late and it seems kinds fishy, i've been known to greet ppl at the door with the mossberg 500, doubt they will still be standing after a round of buchshot. better safe than sorry!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #28
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
People will pretend to solicit and knock on a door, then if no one answers, they'll try the door or go around back.
that my friend is why you need a dog. best home defense ever. One knock and she starts barking like crazy. No one will enter a house with a barking dog. And I still don't get why you would need to answer with a gun in this situation? You wouldn't even be home!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #29
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
i always carry, xd9 compact. never really had a problem printing, i use a comp-tac holster. as far as answering the door, if its late and it seems kinds fishy, i've been known to greet ppl at the door with the mossberg 500, doubt they will still be standing after a round of buchshot. better safe than sorry!
i agree there. if someone knocks on my door after hours it would be kinda suspicious, which is why I keep a bat at arms reach.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
when i lived at my apt...we werent in the best of neighborhoods...and if someone knocked on our door...it was odd...period...anyone coming to visit would call first....therefore i ALWAYS answered the door with my glock

now...i just dont answer the door unless i know youre coming over
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #31
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post

Ruger P_95 DC which is a "bigger" gun 15 round mag, federal hyrdashock jacketed hollopoint...can you see it??

i have the exact gun. mines the SS though. i have the hogue grip and ust had trijicon night sights put on since the stock ones suck. just got my CCW too
Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #32
TacoEXtreme08 is on a distinguished road
TacoEXtreme08's Tacoma Gallery
I carry a Glock 27 .40 cal with Crimson Trace laser grips. It prints a little b/c of the laser sight. Nobody has ever known. Extereme Shock Air Freedom and Fang Face fragmentation rounds.

And I always answer the door with my gun. These days, even in the nicest neighborhoods, you never know what someone cracked up and jacked up will do to get thier next fix.

Point, shoot, dead!

Glock 19
Glock 27
Bushmaster M4 A2