Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Who has an AK (and variants)?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #81
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
I got a underfolder trunnion and stock for a bulged receiver (RPK), but thats about it.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #82
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Anyone know where I can find an m70 bolt for a double stack mag conversion?
Old 04-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #83
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.at-consulting.ru/ak.swf

can you build an AK? ^
Old 04-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #84
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

can you build an AK? ^
Yes, but there usually is a little more physical work required. Most obtain 80% finished receiver blanks and drill the required holes to finish it out. It must be riveted together to be proper. Some use rivet type blind screws which works but it can work loose on ya. Lot's of folks build them for themselves. Ever wonder why the Century AK's are called WASR 10? They import them in as a single stack rifle that holds 10 rounds. When they get here they open up the mag cavity to accept a normal 30 round AK mag.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #85
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

can you build an AK? ^
Yes. What ^ he said...

We buy all the parts and reciever flats then bend, install and weld everything together.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #86
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my WASR. Been a awesome rifle, and low maintenance. Just tore it down and DuraCoated it a couple weeks back, don't think it looks horrible.

Working on getting a AR built as well.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #87
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
My Saiga conversion (restoration). Sweet rifle.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #88
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
GORGEOUS furniture!!
Thanks!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #89
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45longcolt View Post
Yes, but there usually is a little more physical work required. Most obtain 80% finished receiver blanks and drill the required holes to finish it out. It must be riveted together to be proper. Some use rivet type blind screws which works but it can work loose on ya. Lot's of folks build them for themselves. Ever wonder why the Century AK's are called WASR 10? They import them in as a single stack rifle that holds 10 rounds. When they get here they open up the mag cavity to accept a normal 30 round AK mag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Yes. What ^ he said...

We buy all the parts and reciever flats then bend, install and weld everything together.
well no shit

did you go to the link? Its just a fun little game to see how fast you can put one together...
Old 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #90
Greg Graffin 2016

I can't do it on my phone. I will when I'm on my computer.

Btw finally sighted in that aimpoint. That thing is awesome thanks!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #91
Greg Graffin 2016

Old 04-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #93
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I am glad you finally got one, and that one probably will mean more to you than one you just bought off a shelf. Congrats on the build! I like the Romy furniture.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #94
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Picked one up today!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #95
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Picked one up today!

Nice looking furniture. I have a converted saiga 5.56 i got pa picture posted on my picture files .I tried to upload on this thread but its hard todo with a android.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #96
tacotruck 2.7 is on a distinguished road

tacotruck 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Picked one up today!

BTW thats the coldest medevial bayonet. Straight mex cartel looking but hey function trumps all words.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #97
Old Fart
Rival14 has a spectacular aura aboutRival14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dave, The Lip Ripper Extraordinaire
Rival14's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a polytech AKS762 side folder with the Bakelite furniture. One of my more prized pieces in my vault.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:42 AM   #98
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone link me a good mag?
Old 05-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #100
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can anyone link me a good mag?
I've had zero problems with tapco poly mag in ~2000 rounds in my '47 and '74. $10 (47) and $15 (74) a piece is hard to beat.

Products Discussed in this Thread