Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Cop / SWAT tactical gear

Old 01-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Cop / SWAT tactical gear

http://www.code3tactical.com/
Old 01-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i personally like www.botachtactical.com have shopped there and had a great experience
Old 01-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I always liked cop shops... cool stuff in there that I'm not allowed to buy...
Old 01-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I always liked cop shops... cool stuff in there that I'm not allowed to buy...
like what?

what do you want?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
He wants Rubber Ball Grenades, a new Taser, MP-5, EOTechs, etc. Everything you and I look at and put on our wish lists.

Can you blame him. Who wouldn't want all that Secret Squirrel s*&t?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
anyone need any gas masks?? ill sell em!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 View Post
He wants Rubber Ball Grenades, a new Taser, MP-5, EOTechs, etc. Everything you and I look at and put on our wish lists.

lol

i have a taser and rubber buckshot 12 gauge rounds and may or may not be able to purchase most anything else
Old 01-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
lol

i have a taser and rubber buckshot 12 gauge rounds and may or may not be able to purchase most anything else

Tigerfan, does your department use a different type of Shotgun for non-leathal? (IE Colored) Just curious.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Tigerfan, does your department use a different type of Shotgun for non-leathal? (IE Colored) Just curious.
yes...we dont have but a couple but the stocks are very clearly marked...helps prevent shooting the wrong ammo

i dont ever intend on shooting the rubber buckshot i have...but its neat to say i have it...i used to keep it in my mossberg but i decided that may look pretty bad in court if and when i ever have to shoot someone...

like if i fire 2 shots...rubber buck takes them down and then i kill them while theyre laying immobilized on my floor...

doesnt look good to a jury...so i'll shoot to kill in home defense and keep my rubber buckshot for kicks and giggles
Old 02-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think that regular people can get tasers and EOTechs.

No single officer can have a MP5, it has to be with the department and that department still has to just through all the NFA hoops to get Class III.

But that EOTech is awesome, and so is my silencer and short barreled rifle