Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Archery Talk

Old 01-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Archery Talk

This will either be really cool or an epic fail.
Just interested to see who all is into archery whether it be hunting or target or both.... hope this turns out good!!! Start off with who all is into archery???
Old 01-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
bow hunting, and some target shooting. It's like my wintertime crack...... untill i got the Taco.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wat kinda bows you guys got?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Wat kinda bows you guys got?
Mathews DXT, and i love it.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
Mathews DXT, and i love it.
Hell yeah i got a legacy... looking to get a rezeen 6.5 for target
Old 01-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by branct06 View Post
nothing more fun than hunting squirrels with a bow

ah, poor little fellas.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Hell yeah i got a legacy... looking to get a rezeen 6.5 for target
a buddy shoots the legacy and loves it, it's still a fast quiet bow, even with all the new tech thats out
Old 01-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ah, poor little fellas.
but they taste good!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
you know me...............love bow hunting!!!

i got an old pse nove..............soon it'll be my backup bow,as im gonna get a bear done deal or truth2 pretty soon.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ah, poor little fellas.
poor little tasty fellas.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you know me...............love bow hunting!!!

i got an old pse nove..............soon it'll be my backup bow,as im gonna get a bear done deal or truth2 pretty soon.
lol i was waitin for you to check in bro!! those fred bears are pretty damn nice!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #14

Quote:
but they taste good!
beat me to it
Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #15
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I only hunt now. I used to do 3d tournaments. I shoot a Mathews Q2. I usually kill 2 or 3 deer a year with it.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #16

anybody elses season still going?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol i was waitin for you to check in bro!! those fred bears are pretty damn nice!
im looking forward to getting it!! since my neck surgery and all this past summer........i havent really shot too much, but im gonna get back into it this season like season before last!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
I only hunt now. I used to do 3d tournaments. I shoot a Mathews Q2. I usually kill 2 or 3 deer a year with it.
i love 3d!!! its like crack for me lol
Old 01-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #20

Anybody got hightec setups with scopes and 3 foot stabilizers? wat do you use for a release??