Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Win 100 PMags!

Old 10-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
cheaterpipe is on a distinguished road
cheaterpipe's Tacoma Gallery
Win 100 PMags!

Hope it's not a repost, and good luck.

The Sweepstakes begins at 7:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 24, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012

http://www.research.net/s/pmagsforlife
Old 10-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I filled it out..lol
Old 10-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Its a waste of time, if i was the next guy i wouldnt even look at it
Old 10-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Its a waste of time, if i was the next guy i wouldnt even look at it
Ha. Well the good thing is, we at least get three chances to win.

• Grand Prize winner will receive one hundred(100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56X45 MAGAZINES, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $14.95 each ($1,495/winner).

• 1st Prize winners will receive one hundred (100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 WINDOW GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56X45 MAGAZINES, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $15.95 each ($1,595/winner).

• 2nd Prize winners will receive one hundred (100) PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56X45 MAGAZINE, approximate retail value (“ARV”) $12.95 each ($1,295/winner).
Old 10-28-2012, 12:28 AM   #5
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Done
Old 11-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
damn i missed out.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK I KNOW RITE

What the hell guys. You need to upvote this shit to keep it on the front page longer
Old 11-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
FUCK I KNOW RITE

What the hell guys. You need to upvote this shit to keep it on the front page longer
Old 11-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
I bet I get the 4th prize....jack squat
Old 11-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Ended oct 31 anyone know when they will announce the winners?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #11
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Shit! I missed out! How did this thread not get more attention??
Old 11-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #12
Sorry fellas, I didn't know there was something I could have done to have kept the post on top, or at least on the first page.

If it's any consolation, I got nary a phone call, E-mail, or text message. again. Magpul had stated on their FaceBook page that they would start contacting winners the day of and the day after the drawing.