Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What Bipod to get??

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2012, 04:47 AM   #1
newfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud ofnewfie8 has much to be proud of

newfie8's Tacoma Gallery
What Bipod to get??

The father in-law wants a bipod for XMAS so the family got me in charge to get it... Any suggestions would be great!
The rifle he got is a savage Arms 16FCSS.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #2
speyguy is on a distinguished road
speyguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a vanguard quest that I like, this is my second hunting season with it. It's actually a hybrid unit. It's a 3 in one tri-pod, bi-pod and single shooting stick. The single is great if you want to walk and stalk. Bought it from Lebarons.

I also like the Bog Pod's, well built, excellent product. (just got a better deal on the Vanguard)

Sure someone else will chime in.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
HARRIS!

Ive had mine for years and its been great! I needed a shorter one recently though and bought a cheap one from academy and its a pile of junk...
Old 12-04-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i have an original Harris. not so sure how many years now..maybe 25 years?!

it is bullet proof. i might sell rifles, but that harris will never be sold.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post

I think mine is around 13-15 years old and still going strong
Old 12-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #6
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Go for a Harris. Always have used them and always will.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #8
1ugly baby is on a distinguished road
Army: Commo Dude(31C30S)
Name: Pat
1ugly baby's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Champion, that I have had since my days in the Army. I like it so much that I just recently purchased another one from Sportsmans Warehouse for $72.00 for my Remington. Once it is attached there is no play what so ever.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #9
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I think mine is around 13-15 years old and still going strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Go for a Harris. Always have used them and always will.

Harris for me as well, prolly had it for 15 years or so, bomb proof.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how others feel about UTI. But I just picked this one up and it is great

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o06_s01_i00

Products Discussed in this Thread