Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Night Vision

Old 12-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Night Vision

I've seen some videos on Youtube, and found it interesting that digital cameras and web cams can be turned into cheap night vision even saw one that mounted it to his red dot and had a small screen to look at. So lets toss some ideas around and come up with something that we 1)want to have 2)cheap enough for all to make 3) easy to make for anyone and 4)be a badass project! With all the knowledge and techeads on this site I don't see how we can't. I'm a tinkerer by nature so who's with me?
Maybe adapt it to a behind the grill stealth zombie hunter mod or something with a screen inside the truck!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
they make night vision scopes. but FYI watch your state laws on them. some states allow them and some do not. some you have to have a permit to use.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they are legal in Texas and yes I know they make them but they are expensive. Just thought it would be something fun to make and toss around some ideas (aka good topic for discussion). Maybe some one could post a link to check the state laws or a link to some cheap n.v. scopes so we can try to build something cheaper.