Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Intresting fact about Glocks

Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Intresting fact about Glocks

I was re organizing my safe tonight and realized that my factory Glock boxes had different color labels..With a bit of googleing I found that;

Red = 2 High capacity mags
white = 2 10 round mags
blue = Law enforcement package with 3 high cap mags

Never knew that..What color are your labels?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Red = 2 15rnd mags for a Gen 3 G19 with green front, yellow rear Ameriglo night sights.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
mine is a california gun..so it is light pink.

that means i get two mags..that almost fits 10 rounds..hahaha. 9.5 would be perfect!

my brother gets free magazines..and he cant even give me any. if you imagine this countries states as family members..california would be the retarded uncle.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post

that means i get two mags..that almost fits 10 rounds..hahaha. 9.5 would be perfect!

my brother gets free magazines..and he cant even give me any. if you imagine this countries states as family members..california would be the retarded uncle.

We have 10 round restrictions here in Canada too. I can only fit 10 rds in one of my magazines.. 9 and 8 in the other.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
We have 10 round restrictions here in Canada too. I can only fit 10 rds in one of my magazines.. 9 and 8 in the other.
8? ouch.

it might help if you grunt and harness your inner "chi" while stuffing in the last round..like a kung fu master.

yea..my 10 round mags are ridiculous. if the zombies invade..i just need to find the zombie cop dragging around with a G21 in the holster..head shot, and grab his high-caps
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
sweet adeline is on a distinguished road
sweet adeline's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
if you imagine this countries states as family members..california would be the retarded uncle.
HA!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing that I have found nice about 10 round mags is if you are target practicing, you can't burn through your ammo as quickly.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #8
2012 Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: Attack Squadron 82
Name: Todd
2012 Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I was re organizing my safe tonight and realized that my factory Glock boxes had different color labels..With a bit of googleing I found that;

white = 2 10 round mags

Just bought a new G17 Gen 4 last week in AZ and it came with three 17 round mags. My label is light red, almost pinkish
Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I got a red label glock box. Mine came from az... My other glock had a white label
Old 12-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
8? ouch.
Be careful, you might upset the Church of M1911.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I don't see what label you guys are talking about, there's the standard warning label on the back and a seal on the front of the box where you open it, which is black in color. Mine came with 2 10 round clips but can't seem to fit 10 in the .45 or the .40, I can get 10 in the 9 mm though.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i think blue. it’s a G22 3rd gen, was a law enforcement gun. (was dads work gun, he worked for the state wildlife resources) got to keep gun when he retired.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #13
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I guess I don't see what label you guys are talking about, there's the standard warning label on the back and a seal on the front of the box where you open it, which is black in color. Mine came with 2 10 round clips but can't seem to fit 10 in the .45 or the .40, I can get 10 in the 9 mm though.

Its on the box with the serial number of the gun.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:

Can he give them to me?
Old 12-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post

We have 15 round capacity here. My local guy makes 17 round mags, into 15 rounds. I was shooting one day, and the glue they used to block the last two holes in the mag, fell out. lol..I now own a 17 round mag.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #16
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
motoxer311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post

white = 2 10 round mags

You're in NJ....

You will mainly see this type of marking in I think IL, CA, NY, NJ..