Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Heart goes out to the families in Conn

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Heart goes out to the families in Conn

Its so sad I guess the shooter didnt know it was illegal to carry on campus in Connecticut

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...oting-in-conn/

we are starting to see a very visible pattern here

Quote:
Columbine --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Virginia Tech --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Ft Hood --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Aurora --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (guns technically allowed by law, but prohibited by business)
Portland --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Connecticut --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)

Old 12-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
Its so sad I guess the shooter didnt know it was illegal to carry on campus in Connecticut

Please lets not get yet another debate going here, there are enough other threads for that.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Please lets not get yet another debate going here, there are enough other threads for that.
x2 this is neither the time nor the place.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Some people find political opportunities anywhere it would seem

Old 12-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
to all
I found out this morning that a girl i've know since middle school was found dead in her room this morning. She was supposed to graduate tomorrow
Also, earlier in the week a good friend of one of my friends committed suicide.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! What the fuck is wrong with people?

Old 12-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
dizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddizzle01333246 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dizzle01333246's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Really in a time like this you want to talk about gun control? Disgusting

Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #9
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Columbine --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Virginia Tech --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Ft Hood --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Aurora --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (guns technically allowed by law, but prohibited by business)
Portland --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
Connecticut --> Mass Shooting --> Gun Free Zone (prohibited by law)
So you're saying arm the 2nd & 4th graders? That's fucked up.

Here's an idea: why not do a better job of getting the weapons out of the hands of fucked-up people? Huh?

And any police on campus would have been able to carry their sidearm. But you're probably right, I'm sure that having teachers and students strapped would have averted this tragedy.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #10
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
This is so disturbing to me having young children. In my area, the school district layed off all the security guards (which were all off duty police officers) because they claim the economy is not permitting the extra costs!!! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!!! Obviously, this is the better alternative!! Sorry about the rant but im sick right now

Old 12-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
phew..i didnt have to say it. (come on..the opening post?)

i dont pray often..but i will for these families..i dont know where the family members will find the strength, but i hope they do. this sucks.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #14
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
I dont want to live on this planet anymore.
Seriously. Kindergartners. What the fuck.

Closed Thread