Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

BULK AMMO!

Old 12-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I can't find any ammo I shoot, at Dicks. 9MM was gone as soon as it got stocked..They don't stock anything good in .40, or 5.56..at least around here.

Forget GOING to a cabelas store, you will never get to the gun counter, or even be able to look at ammo.
lol gander mountain is just as bad. their ammo is over priced except .22LR and the gun counter is packed full.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #22
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://georgia-arms.com/
Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #23
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
lol gander mountain is just as bad. their ammo is over priced except .22LR and the gun counter is packed full.

Last time I was at Cabelas in PA, they had a take-a-number, like the deli counter of the supermarket. People were everywhere.

Was never like that, and that was only last summer I was there.

I think I may seriously look into buying reloading stuff..Its going to be the only way come shortly..
Old 12-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #24
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
lol too bad they are outta stock also
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #25

Navy:
Quote:
Last time I was at Cabelas in PA, they had a take-a-number, like the deli counter of the supermarket. People were everywhere.

Was never like that, and that was only last summer I was there.

I think I may seriously look into buying reloading stuff..Its going to be the only way come shortly..
yeah its just pricey to start it all up. you will probably look at dropping $600+ to get everything going depending on how many die sets you need.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #26
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
i've used cabelas online store w/ success in the past

...however, as much as i hate to be the tuesday evening quarterback, you should've launched your bulk order bid about 4 days ago
Old 12-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #27

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
i've used cabelas online store w/ success in the past

...however, as much as i hate to be the tuesday evening quarterback, you should've launched your bulk order bid about 4 days ago
lol yeah its a lot more expensive now. i just buy a box every time i go to walmart.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #28
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
I usually get 1000 rounds of PMC .223 at local gun shows for $310.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #29
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Damn glad i dropped 1500 this summer.

I walked away with 4k of Wolf Mil Classic 124Gr HP 7.62x39 (8N3 Bullet)
and 4K of PMC M855

I do need more 9mm. I need a ton of 147gr.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #30
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
SG Ammo is getting sold out company wide. I put in for 3 cases of 12 ga buckshot and 1 case slugs. By the time I hit submit, they were already gone.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone want to do a group buy on ammo?
I'm looking for 30-30 winchester rounds and 12 guage buckshot,
Possibly 38 special too.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #32
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Since this is a gun thread - INteresting.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #33
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
Check out ammoman.com
Old 01-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #35
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
I usually get 1000 rounds of PMC .223 at local gun shows for $310.
So much for that. Went to the gun show a couple weeks ago and every vendor (about 4 of them) were selling bulk 1000 round cases for $650+. I have my doubts that we will ever see ammo that cheap again.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:57 AM   #36
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
650.00 is a deal now, I have been seeing 1k of brass going for $1,000.00
Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #37
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Someone find a place that has ammo in stock. I went to my local mom and pop shop as a last resort..no dice. He laughed when i asked if he had 556 in stock.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #38
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Gun store in Sacramento is selling 7.62x39 for 24.99 for 100 rounds.Bought some a couple weeks ago.Dont know if they are sold out,sold out on 5.56/.223 along time ago.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #39
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up 240 rounds of 5.56 55gr for 8.99 a box of 20 today at Sportmans Warehouse in Redding, CA. They had a limit of 3 boxs per person. It's good to walk in with three friends before going shooting.

.48 cents a shot ain't cheap, but it's the best I've come across in the last month. Hell I was down to buying WPA and TUL at 8.99-9.99 a box of 20 while dying a little inside.

Hope this gets sorted out soon, this is sad.

-Jon