LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Surefire High-Capacity 60 Round Magazine

Old 12-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
motoxer311's Tacoma Gallery
Surefire High-Capacity 60 Round Magazine

They are going fast! Coupon Code: TacomaWorld

http://www.ststactical.com/surefire-...ound-magazine/

Old 12-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery

damn straight!

technically we can "possess" those in OH, but we cannot "insert them" into a firearm, ..i.e. it magically makes the firearm "dangerous ordinance", according to OH law so other than .22, we are limited to "using" 30rnd mags here....
Old 12-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post

damn straight!

technically we can "possess" those in OH, but we cannot "insert them" into a firearm, ..i.e.
LOL
Old 12-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
About to buy 25 pmags. Hope you have them.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #5
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Scratch that, don't have paypal.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
LOL @ $116 for 60rds

Or i could buy 10, 30rd mags
Old 12-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
"Banana clip" mags for the M4???

Hahaha
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #8
Sold out fast in store and online.. Will be getting new shipment hopefully soon...
Old 12-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxer311 View Post
Sold out fast in store and online.. Will be getting new shipment hopefully soon...
the glass is half full?... if prior history is any indication, ...get used to backorders... and then more backorders....
Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #10

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how anyone can justify the cost of that magazine. To each their own I guess.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:19 AM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
Not sure how anyone can justify the cost of that magazine. To each their own I guess.
X2
Old 12-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
I can reload faster than I can clear a jam out of one of those. YMMV, I have never had good luck with those mags.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a 100 round surefire mag from Brownells yesterday for $129 plus shipping. Of course it may never arrive due the number on back order.

I hate it when someone decides what I want and don't want. I think lifting a truck and putting on bigger tires is stupid but you have all the right in the world to do so with my blessing. I want a 100 round mag because I think they're cool. Just like spending thousands on lifting your truck and all is does is make it look cool with very little other real world benefits, I wanted a 100 mag.

I probably have a repressed desire to own one in defiance of those that say I am unresponsible and can't have one.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by knayrb View Post
I ordered a 100 round surefire mag from Brownells yesterday for $129 plus shipping. Of course it may never arrive due the number on back order.

I hate it when someone decides what I want and don't want. I think lifting a truck and putting on bigger tires is stupid but you have all the right in the world to do so with my blessing. I want a 100 round mag because I think they're cool. Just like spending thousands on lifting your truck and all is does is make it look cool with very little other real world benefits, I wanted a 100 mag.

I probably have a repressed desire to own one in defiance of those that say I am unresponsible and can't have one.
Let me know if I can help you with the Surefire mags..