Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

A rational opinion

Old 12-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
A rational opinion

I don't go overboard on the bashing of some of these big retailers. Based on what I see happening in this area, a lot of the big outfits are just putting certain high profile items out of view for a bit. Not stopping sales altogether.

It is the week before Christmas. The stores are full of shoppers that are also focused on the tragic funerals of some innocent small kids. Certain high profile items could right now serve as very negative symbols of the tradgedy, so they are rightly (IMO) putting keeping them out of view for while.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
and this is bad how......................
Old 12-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
bad???
Old 12-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
sorry I had to read it a few times but I now know what you meant.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
They arent "hiding" anything. They dont have anything to sell.

Once the bullets flew at the school, regular shooters started towards places that sold guns.

Once senator Dipshit (fienstien) started flapping her withered gums, then all the idiots across the land came out of the wood work and bought everything

For example, never expect to find a Pmag again.

Brownells sold 30,000 PMAGS, in 3 days. They are out. 3.5 years of sales, in 3 days.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
I don't go overboard on the bashing of some of these big retailers. Based on what I see happening in this area, a lot of the big outfits are just putting certain high profile items out of view for a bit. Not stopping sales altogether.

It is the week before Christmas. The stores are full of shoppers that are also focused on the tragic funerals of some innocent small kids. Certain high profile items could right now serve as very negative symbols of the tradgedy, so they are rightly (IMO) putting keeping them out of view for while.
...sorry, but while i recognize they have the prerogative to tuck tail and do what they think is expedient for "business", ...they directly erode our standing in this matter in the process, and thus, i recognize my prerogative to take my money to folks who stand on principle... support your friends, or support your "fair weather friends", ...your choice