Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Possible new owner of XDM 40 SS

Old 12-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Possible new owner of XDM 40 SS

I am possibly going to be the owner of a Springfield XDM .40 cal. Stainless Handgun with match grade barrel and modified trigger with case and 3 magazines. I am working on a trade with my Bowflex. If this gun is in great condition, what kind of value am I looking at?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I am possibly going to be the owner of a Springfield XDM .40 cal. Stainless Handgun with match grade barrel and modified trigger with case and 3 magazines. I am working on a trade with my Bowflex. If this gun is in great condition, what kind of value am I looking at?
599 new i believe?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does it come with original box and hoster and mag holster? Owners manual? How man rounds though it?

If every thing is there and it is BRAND NEW IN BOX i would say worth is around 600-650.

Now if it has less than 200 rounds through it I would pay maybe 590.
Anything more for me it would be around 450-500.
If it has slide rash and a shit ton of rounds through it ( like you can see it on the barrel) maybe 300$.

Are all the serial numbers matching?
But thats just me
Old 12-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
What size frame, standard service 4.5, tactical 5", comp 5.25, 3.8 subcompact? They range around 600-630 new. Either way, great guns. I have a 40sub and 45tactical both in olive drab... all I can say, do it!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I am waiting on him to email me back and set up a meeting.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
I am waiting on him to email me back and set up a meeting.
I would get it, but any work done on it i would want the original parts as well. I would not buy a handgun with a non factory barrell unless it came with the factory one as part of the deal. No need to have parts floating if you get my meaning
Old 12-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I paid well less than $500 for my xdm 45 3.8 with match grade barrel, all original accessories (which are junk IMO) 2 mags, and less than 100 rounds down the pipe
Old 12-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #8
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I paid well less than $500 for my xdm 45 3.8 with match grade barrel, all original accessories (which are junk IMO) 2 mags, and less than 100 rounds down the pipe
you may have got the special discount. I got my gen 4 glock 23 for just over 400 bucks BNIB due to the special deal glock has for military
Old 12-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
you may have got the special discount. I got my gen 4 glock 23 for just over 400 bucks BNIB due to the special deal glock has for military
I didn't...I paid the labeled price on the consignment rack
Old 12-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #10
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I didn't...I paid the labeled price on the consignment rack
DO gun prices depend on the area the gun store is located maybe? I was in WA state when i purchased mine. I know you live in DD so are the prices better down there?
Old 12-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Depends on what it is and the day of the week I think

I've gotten guns for 50% of what retail value would be used and I've paid right at retail

I usually search a gun up on gunbroker before buying to get an idea of what they're going for
Old 12-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #12
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Depends where you get it at, between $500-$600 is the average price range for that handgun.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:25 AM   #13

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery

Looks nice. Trying to get the serial ran.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #14

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Serial is clean! Waiting on a meeting point email.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #15
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks nice. Trying to get the serial ran.
How do you do that? COntact your local PD?
Old 12-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #16

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
How do you do that? COntact your local PD?
Yes.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #17
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Love those XDm's... such a great polymer.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #18

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
It's coming from a LEO. He said he shot 150 rounds through it. I guess he doesn't like the way it shoots?

I am trading this in a heartbeat. I barely touched the Bowflex, like many. Lol.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Clean! I'd like to branch out from the Glock line one of these days..
Old 12-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #20

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery

4 of these are springfields... XDm 40, XD40sub, XD45ACP, then my TRP Operator full rail. All the XD's are extremely consistent, no feed issues, usper easy teardown/cleaning. I want a stainless XDm 45 sub or competition but I would need to find private party LEO to sell one.