LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Firearm BS thread

Old 01-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #22
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
tried a gun show today. it was pretty sad seeing those prices. lets just say i walked out with nothing but the money i walked in with.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Good thread. I'll throw another one out there. Which Kimber 1911 does everyone recommend?
kimbers are nice in the beging but after about 1000 rounds the slide to frame fitmint is sloppy get a sig if you want a good 1911
Old 01-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #24
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
kimbers are nice in the beging but after about 1000 rounds the slide to frame fitmint is sloppy get a sig if you want a good 1911
Springfield Armory.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #25
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Springfield Armory.
depends on witch springfield I had the gov't model and it sucked ass out the box had to upgrade the spring so it would cycle hollow points
Old 01-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
My kimber is well worn and no sloppiness as far as the fit goes...it's also the 3" model and it has no issues feeding any ammo i've fed it
Old 01-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #27

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
depends on witch springfield I had the gov't model and it sucked ass out the box had to upgrade the spring so it would cycle hollow points
i have a govt and my issue was the feeder ramp, didnt like some JHPs. had it polished and did a overhaul on the springs and had a trigger job and its amazing.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #28
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
My kimber is well worn and no sloppiness as far as the fit goes...it's also the 3" model and it has no issues feeding any ammo i've fed it
yeah I should have been more specific the carry model doesn't have the slopines problem that the full size does, are local police dept had full size kimbers and they got rid of the kimbers for sigs because of that problem
Old 01-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #29
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
i have a govt and my issue was the feeder ramp, didnt like some JHPs. had it polished and did a overhaul on the springs and had a trigger job and its amazing.
thats exactly what I did to mine to fix the issue with faliure to feed
Old 01-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #30
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post

\
my new Remington 1100 Classic Trap
Remington 870 Tactical on bottom
sweet!

now go fire a rifle and realize how much you want one
Old 01-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #32
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope, hoestly, not all that hard on about them. they are cool toys and all, but not my thing. i like shotguns and revolvers the best. i guess im a bit old school i am fascinated by old designs.
aint nothing wrong with that!

i love ALL firearms personally, but i'm also fascinated by old school weapons
Old 01-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #33
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
That 1100 is beautiful!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #34
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

\
my new Remington 1100 Classic Trap
Remington 870 Tactical on bottom
Those are some mighty fine looking rifles sir, congratulations.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope, hoestly, not all that hard on about them. they are cool toys and all, but not my thing. i like shotguns and revolvers the best. i guess im a bit old school i am fascinated by old designs.
I get this. I enjoy all guns... Tomorrow Mrs. Bandit is getting her first gun. Walther P22.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #36
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a Charter Arms Ar-7 today. Unfortunately I did not know beforehand that the Ar-7's made by Charter are pretty much terrible and have horrible reliability, I guess I can just hope mine is a lucky one and will shoot ok.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #37
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
until you try shooting them

lol nothing wrong with that. Half of my rifles are older than my parents and my dad's revolvers are both older than I.

.357/.38 +P+ is ridiculously fun to fire
Old 01-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #39

the super blackhawk is the epitome of a revolver, IMHO
I mean... look at this fuckin thing

10/22's are awesome