Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Firearm BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #641
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Amazon has had them for $99.50 for a while. that's how much i paid
Are you sure that's for the HL? I saw the regular TLR-1 and 1S for around $100 but not the HL...
Old 06-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #642
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
http://m.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stor...rue?N=39632047

Looking at picking one of these up for plinking. Comes with 2 cylinders, one for 22Lr and one for 22 mag
Old 06-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #643
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Are you sure that's for the HL? I saw the regular TLR-1 and 1S for around $100 but not the HL...
ahh ok, yea mine was just a regular one haha.

This weekend's fun. Our spread felt like an ATF confiscation exhibit lol:

Old 06-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #644
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone swapped out the grips on a RockIsland 1911? i want to put old school checkered walnut grips on mine but someone at a gun store mentioned i may have to buy new screws or nuts for it (cant remember which one it was) the current grips are the ones that comes with it that are pretty fat. curious is anyone ran into this issue.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #645
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
My sister wants a cannon for her birthday, not a big one, just a small one that you could mount on a truck or boat (14-18 ft aluminum).
any idea on price? i'd imagine that black powder would work best since it's so easy to find and make, the problem would be cannon balls, but we could make our own (i think).

this would just be a weapon that would be shot occasionally (unless we have a big 'gator problem).
Old 06-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #646
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
And does anyone know jack about the remmy 7600's? i sorta want one in 308 and one in 223 (that'll take AR mags)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Model_7600
Old 06-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #647
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is like what i'd like to get for my sister, it's a cap lock cannon.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #648
My drinking team has a wheeling problem
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
this is not a 100% firearm bs question but more like 50% kinda sort of….. lol… so im posting here cuz i dont want to start a new thread….

Does anyone have or used the PSE TAC 15? it is a Crossbow Upper system that attaches directly to the AR15 Lower….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nVSfv0Rlg

I been wanting to get into bows and crossbows and came across this while looking at some videos….
Old 06-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #649
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
this is not a 100% firearm bs question but more like 50% kinda sort of….. lol… so im posting here cuz i dont want to start a new thread….

Does anyone have or used the PSE TAC 15? it is a Crossbow Upper system that attaches directly to the AR15 Lower….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nVSfv0Rlg

I been wanting to get into bows and crossbows and came across this while looking at some videos….
Rambo would shit his pants
Old 06-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #651
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my new toy (the bench is a lot more sturdy and stable than it looks)

Old 06-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #652
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Got a new holster today, made by Keyhole Holsters. Excellent quality and fit/finish. Comfortable as all get out too!

Old 06-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #653
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok guys, I've got something that I am trying to find. I went to a friends house and he showed me his self defense reloads. The bullets were something I had never seen before, and I want to find them.

It was a .45 ACP hollow point, except the hollow point part looked like the copper has been crimped like a .22 ratshot (top of the right one)

It was hollow in the middle but the run of the hollow of the hollow point had lots smaller points on it. Anyone got any ideas what I am talking about?

It looks like one seriously nasty round
Old 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #654
Phlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhlip4x4Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Phlip4x4Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Any more to go on? Was it solid copper or copper and lead?

Something like this?

http://reloadingradio.com/wp-content...d-PDX1-450.jpg
Old 07-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip4x4Sport View Post
Any more to go on? Was it solid copper or copper and lead?

Something like this?

http://reloadingradio.com/wp-content...d-PDX1-450.jpg
Similar to that, more points and sharper points, it was a copper jacketed lead bullet.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #656
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
Similar to that, more points and sharper points, it was a copper jacketed lead bullet.
Sounds like the Sabot slugs I run in my shotgun.

Old 07-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #657
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any reason to get a SKS over a AK (saiga most likely)?
I found a sks for $400
Here's the ad
"Chinese Type 56 SKS, no Chinese character markings. Documents suggest early Chinese manufacture under Russian supervision. All original markings and numbers matching other than stock (have the original stock). Package includes original 10 round fixed magazine, 30 round metal detachable magazine, aftermarket scope mount, 4 boxes of Russian ammo (80 rounds). Prefer cash $400, but will consider trades"
Here's a pic of it
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview...=27&u=18054580
Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #659
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
If your choice is SKS or Saiga AK then get the Saiga AK every time.
The problem is finding them in stock.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #660
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
just be patient...they will be in stock in due time...

Products Discussed in this Thread