Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Firearm BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #661
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
just be patient...they will be in stock in due time...
But I don't wanna be patient, I have some ammo that needs to be shot.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #663
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I love my SKS. It'd be hard to chose between the SKS and the AK. Tough milled receiver, longer barrel, and CA legal without any modifications.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #664
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I love my SKS. It'd be hard to chose between the SKS and the AK. Tough milled receiver, longer barrel, and CA legal without any modifications.
Just make sure it doesn't have a muzzle device that looks like this- I hate your state with an unparallelled passion, and moving away from there has made my life far, far better.
http://oag.ca.gov/firearms/zastava

Old 07-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #665
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't live in California so I'm not forced to buy an SKS.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #666
719bloodhound is on a distinguished road
719bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
I don't live in California so I'm not forced to buy an SKS.
but you live in a place that is becoming cali lol
Old 07-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #668
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Then buy an SKS. Why ask us? Seems like you made up your mind already.
I haven't been able to do as much research on the SKS as a AK, so I didn't know if the SKS's were a decent substitute, I can wait of it means the quality is much better.
There's possibly some pawnshops that have AK's locally.
Quote:
Mine doesn't have to be Cali legal
Old 07-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #669
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plus u can convert into this:

Old 07-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #670
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I do like bull pups, time to get a 10/22 and a bull pup kit for it
Old 07-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #671
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery

Does my CCW permit include this?
Old 07-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #672
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I love my guns but I have not shot since the low availability of ammo
Old 07-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #673
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Same here, I've been reloading .45 colt, so it is the only caliber I have shot at all lately
Old 07-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #674
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
Similar to that, more points and sharper points, it was a copper jacketed lead bullet.
I know the ones you are talking about and have been searching for them myself with no luck
Old 07-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
I know the ones you are talking about and have been searching for them myself with no luck
In gonna try and get some pictures of them next time I shoot with the guy...and ask him where he got them.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #676
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Firearm BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374449117.907384.jpg
Done with this ar build, up next is a precision rifle, debating on building up an ar10 or a Remington 700
Old 09-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #677
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
woah this thread died.

turning 21 in a few months... decided I'm going to apply for a rifle and pistol permit, and go hunt for a gun to own 100% on my own, legally

still keeping my eye out for a SOCOMII, but I might end up looking for a good automatic .40, since I've grown up around wheelguns. Think an auto would be fun.

I'm leaning towards an XD40, since glock grips never really felt too comfortable......

I need more money
Old 09-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #678
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
woah this thread died.

turning 21 in a few months... decided I'm going to apply for a rifle and pistol permit, and go hunt for a gun to own 100% on my own, legally

still keeping my eye out for a SOCOMII, but I might end up looking for a good automatic .40, since I've grown up around wheelguns. Think an auto would be fun.

I'm leaning towards an XD40, since glock grips never really felt too comfortable......

I need more money

why a .40? XD is a good gun.. i want one... soon.. soon..
Old 09-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
woah this thread died.

I need more money
Go 1911 in a 45 or a 10mm

Oh, and I decided to count my range pick up brass, and ended up with this, I'm in the middle of selling it locally to buy a mosin lol

.380 ACP - 124
9x18 Mak - 45
9mm - 503
.40 S&W - 130
.45ACP - 256
.38 Special - 30
.357 mag - 35
.30 carbine - 59

.223/5.56 - 599
6.8 SPC - 34
.308 - 52
.270 - 18
30-06 - 75
7mm rem mag - 8
.303 brit - 14
45-70 - 8
Old 09-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #680
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

might try plasti dipping my SKS camo tan. Just the aftermarket poly stock tho, not the receiver and barrel.

Products Discussed in this Thread