Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Firearm BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #721
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm down to around 1,000 rds of 5.56

people are buying entire shipments before they reach the shelves; sports authority is apparently letting people call dibs in advance

or other gun shops are selling them for $1-1.25/round

i hate this
Natchez Shooters Supplies has green tips on sale for $0.45/round, which is still higher than what I pay, but here you go:
http://www.natchezss.com/specials.cf...entID=specials
Old 10-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #722
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I wanted to go that route too, but when I bought my mosin, 7.62x54r was cheaper than .22lr

Plus I can use the mosin to hunt once I get my permit, and it goes through ammo slower hahaha

it's funny the amount of folks I get into arguments about that weapon and round for hunting, its actually a very effective round.

http://mosinnaganthunting.webs.com/
Old 10-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #723
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
well damn, Amazon just emailed me saying seller canceled the order due to 'technical issues'. Im guessing they messed up on the price.
apparently the arch angel stock was listed but it was out of stock. Vendor is giving me at cost when he gets his next shipment in
Old 10-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #724
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
apparently the arch angel stock was listed but it was out of stock. Vendor is giving me at cost when he gets his next shipment in
Check this out, just came across it:
http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/produc...=7790&cat=1220

They make 4 different stocks for a Mosin.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #725
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered some 7.62x54r for the mosin last week from cheaper than dirt that the description said it was lead core. recieved it today, opened the box and i was crushed. 880 rounds of steel core. they obviously has the descriton wrong(which had been changed since i ordered it) so i called, talked to a few people and got my $34 in shipping refunded. guess ill just sit on it since i cant shoot the steel core at the range and currently dont have any private land to shoot the steel core. ended up being 20 cent pre round after shipping was refunded so i guess i cant complain too much. this happen to anyone else?
Old 10-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #726
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
i ordered some 7.62x54r for the mosin last week from cheaper than dirt that the description said it was lead core. recieved it today, opened the box and i was crushed. 880 rounds of steel core. they obviously has the descriton wrong(which had been changed since i ordered it) so i called, talked to a few people and got my $34 in shipping refunded. guess ill just sit on it since i cant shoot the steel core at the range and currently dont have any private land to shoot the steel core. ended up being 20 cent pre round after shipping was refunded so i guess i cant complain too much. this happen to anyone else?

can you not do a full return?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #727
Don't Compromise; Notarize!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
it's funny the amount of folks I get into arguments about that weapon and round for hunting, its actually a very effective round.

http://mosinnaganthunting.webs.com/
That's stupid. A cartridge that was once used to hunt men during some of the bloodiest conflicts in history will be effective on anything short of a pissed off grizzly, a massive elk or a moose.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #728
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Natchez Shooters Supplies has green tips on sale for $0.45/round, which is still higher than what I pay, but here you go:
http://www.natchezss.com/specials.cf...entID=specials
Have yet to find a site that ships to HI

Ill check it out later though, thanks
Old 10-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #729
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Have yet to find a site that ships to HI

Ill check it out later though, thanks
Don't feel bad, I can't order ammo online either thanks to the MA A.G.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #730
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
can you not do a full return?
i could have but decide it wouldnt be worth the hassle. cant find any lead core surplus ammo right now anyway and i was wanting to stock up a bit. i dont mind sitting on them for awhile until i get a place i can shoot steel core ammo.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #731
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Got this email today from my employer. Please note that our employer forbids any and all employees to bring firearms into the office.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #732

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got this email today from my employer. Please note that our employer forbids any and all employees to bring firearms into the office.
So they're going to show you how to bring a knife to a gun fight?
Old 10-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #734
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

I'm bringing my Glock to the training seminar hahaha
Old 10-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #735
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Bought everything to refinish my 1911 in KG Gunkote today. Harbor Freight airbrush was missing the airbrush, otherwise I'd be spraying it right now.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #736
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm bringing my Glock to the training seminar hahaha
I take mine everywhere there isn't metal detectors. Nobody will ever know unless something really bad happens.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #737
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I had to sit through a state run "active shooter scenario" seminar for my old job's job training

stupidest thing ever
Old 10-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #738
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
....to teach you the proper way to stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye......?
Old 10-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #739

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of you guys know of any websites that help clarify state laws? I'm trying to figure out if I can bring a rifle into a neighboring state to shoot on private land with some friends and I keep finding conflicting information If I can't figure it out, I'll just play it safe and leave them home.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
....to teach you the proper way to stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye......?
pretty much

"dont be a hero"
"Dont try to negotiate"
"Dont confront"
uhhhhhh

Products Discussed in this Thread