Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gun owners MUST WATCH!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Gun owners MUST WATCH!

Sorry if this is a repost but even if it is the more we can get this message out and get all of the firearm owners united the better. PLEASE WATCH TIS AND TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8hpyg&sns=em

Assault Weapons Ban 2013

Dianne Feinstein has released details for her proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban. This new Assault Weapons Ban is far more restrictive than the 1994 law she helped to pass. This new law will ban many popular handguns, rifles and shotguns and will require registration for most gun owners. Please get involved to stop this legislation now.

JOIN THE NRA: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
JOIN THE GOA: http://gunowners.org

This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President: http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

Old 12-31-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Father in law sent to me yesterday, only takes a few minutes to take action. GET HER DONE!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Father in law sent to me yesterday, only takes a few minutes to take action. GET HER DONE!

Yes sir, thanks you for taking action!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
boss1041 has a spectacular aura aboutboss1041 has a spectacular aura about
Name: chad
boss1041's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for that. that is a first for me sending a letter to congressional leaders of any sort. i dont wanna be known as a tin foil hat wearing, black helicopter fearing conspiracy theory kind of guy but i do fear for my gun rights being altered or takin away. i was to young to worry about it in 94 but being that i have quite a collection bc i enjoy shooting as a hobby, i am worried that things may change in the short term.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:50 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss1041 View Post
thanks for that. that is a first for me sending a letter to congressional leaders of any sort. i dont wanna be known as a tin foil hat wearing, black helicopter fearing conspiracy theory kind of guy but i do fear for my gun rights being altered or takin away. i was to young to worry about it in 94 but being that i have quite a collection bc i enjoy shooting as a hobby, i am worried that things may change in the short term.
Amen brother! Time to make a stand! Thanks!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Letter sent...

Makes me wonder if I should sell my "assault weapon" Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40 S&W 15+1 capacity. I dont really want to deal with registering it if this passes. I have another gun Taurus TCP which holds 6+1 so its not an "assault weapon"...

Old 12-31-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
Letter sent...

Makes me wonder if I should sell my "assault weapon" Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40 S&W 15+1 capacity. I dont really want to deal with registering it if this passes. I have another gun Taurus TCP which holds 6+1 so its not an "assault weapon"...
but the TCP has a detachable mag for instance the remington deer rifle in the video has a detachable mag that only holds 3 rounds. i hope all this blows over i really do. i look for them to try and ban hi-cap mags and worse case pass a law saying that all new weapons built only have internal magazines. but like i said i hope this all blows over.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:16 AM   #9
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
I was interested until I saw it was yet another unknown website (unknown person or persons) seeking personal contact information (name, address, phone number, etc). Thanks, but I'll send the letters or email messages myself instead.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:20 AM   #10
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss1041 View Post
but the TCP has a detachable mag for instance the remington deer rifle in the video has a detachable mag that only holds 3 rounds. i hope all this blows over i really do. i look for them to try and ban hi-cap mags and worse case pass a law saying that all new weapons built only have internal magazines. but like i said i hope this all blows over.
But the TCP only holds 6 rounds in mag. Does it say all weapons with detachable mags will be banned? Thats crazy...

Old 12-31-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
I was interested until I saw it was yet another unknown website (unknown person or persons) seeking personal contact information (name, address, phone number, etc). Thanks, but I'll send the letters or email messages myself instead.
i have already received an email from my local rep sayin thanks and that he will reply back in a written letter. from the same email addy that is listed on his site

Old 12-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Can you Guys post the link here to send that letter? I don't have a Facebook.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:16 AM   #13
MainelyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
MainelyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Message sent. Hopefully enough people can take action before its to late.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #14
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Sent

Old 12-31-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Can you Guys post the link here to send that letter? I don't have a Facebook.
its in the description in the youtube video

Old 12-31-2012, 08:19 AM   #16
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
Letter sent...

i wont register a single gun if it passes. ill give them all away before i'll do that.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #17
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats what they want you to do. It's your gun, keep it and see what happens and hopefully it will all blow over without much consequence. Its not the capacity its the detachable mag anyhow that would make it an "assault weapon".

Old 12-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #18
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
i wont register a single gun if it passes. ill give them all away before i'll do that.
Fuck i'll hide them.

Good luck ATF bitches!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:08 PM   #19

Bump

Closed Thread