Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Feeler-AR15 lower for trade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
Joined: Aug 2010, #42280
Location: Mesa, AZ
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,032
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i have alot of posts, am i an expert?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #23
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
BradleyScottETC's Avatar
Name: Bradley
Joined: Aug 2009, #20521
Location: Lake County, FL
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,758
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTaco View Post
I will trade you my kimber pro carry(crimson trace) if you give me 1100 plus the lower....


Seriously though, OP- sorry everyone is being a dick.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #24
Senior Member
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold
 
MontanaTaco's Avatar
Name: Colter
Joined: Mar 2010, #33941
Location: Bozeman,MT
Gender: Male
Posts: 850
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post


Seriously though, OP- sorry everyone is being a dick.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #25
Senior Member
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
Joined: Jun 2011, #58767
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 261
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
Re point 2...I laughed at people like you who, after the AWB 94, were sure their Glock 17rd mags would always be worth the $80 they paid and didn't look so smart when the same mag was $16 12 years later.
RE point 3...IF legislation banning said weapons is passed before your order at Brownells(you know where you are in the line? #110384? Only 110 thousand ahead of you?)is processed, you sure you're going to get that lower, or do you have VIP processing due to your vast experience and volume?
I feel perfectly fine with my ethics.
No one is being manipulated or pressured into a deal, thank you.
Somebody that has a dust-collector in the safe and wants a stripped AR lower may very well disagree with your perspective.
Thanks for sharing.
More TW 'wisdom'.
There should be a forum for 22 year old know-it-all's full of Red Bull and bravado.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
61 posts and and expert...Kona, you need to listen to this guy!
Just for the record:

  1. Definitely not 22;
  2. Don't drink Red Bull;
  3. Not full of bravado but, do have confidence backed up by years of experience;
  4. I made it through the '94 ban just fine (see item # 1);
  5. I never purchase(d) into a hysteria driven market thus never purchased an $80 Glock magazine and I've never paid more than $11 for a P-Mag;
  6. Yes, Brownells and other providers do treat me well;
  7. I have 61 posts on this forum because I don't have tons of time to post archaic and worthless information for public consumption; and
  8. If you've read the draft legislation you'll know that the AWB that Sen. Feinstein dreamed up this time currently has no "sunset" provision, thus long-term is a bit longer than 10 years.
In regards to my comment to "Kona" I can read quite well and I can read forum rules...thus, regardless of my "post count" I am correct in what I stated.


If you'd like to make any more asinine comments, please do so. The fact remains that while your feeler may be attractive to some the simple fact is that you are attempting to leverage a $79 stripped lower for an item of much greater market worth. Furthermore, you're only in a position to do so precisely because of the hysteria driven market that the country is currently experiencing, which was brought about by a tragic event. So, in essence you (and others) are directly profiting off of the deaths of 26 innocent people...that is something that I and others refuse to do.



Thank you for your kind and sarcastic words...and I am sure you are comfortable with your ethics. That's the great thing with ethics...many people adjust them to fit the current "environment". Unfortunately, that doesn't make it right.



Good day sir.


- Mark
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
Joined: Aug 2010, #42280
Location: Mesa, AZ
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,032
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
chris4x4's Avatar
Name: FlimFlubberJAM
Joined: May 2008, #6497
Location: Tenoe, AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 97,114
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
Just for the record:

  1. Definitely not 22;
  2. Don't drink Red Bull;
  3. Not full of bravado but, do have confidence backed up by years of experience;
  4. I made it through the '94 ban just fine (see item # 1);
  5. I never purchase(d) into a hysteria driven market thus never purchased an $80 Glock magazine and I've never paid more than $11 for a P-Mag;
  6. Yes, Brownells and other providers do treat me well;
  7. I have 61 posts on this forum because I don't have tons of time to post archaic and worthless information for public consumption; and
  8. If you've read the draft legislation you'll know that the AWB that Sen. Feinstein dreamed up this time currently has no "sunset" provision, thus long-term is a bit longer than 10 years.
In regards to my comment to "Kona" I can read quite well and I can read forum rules...thus, regardless of my "post count" I am correct in what I stated.


If you'd like to make any more asinine comments, please do so. The fact remains that while your feeler may be attractive to some the simple fact is that you are attempting to leverage a $79 stripped lower for an item of much greater market worth. Furthermore, you're only in a position to do so precisely because of the hysteria driven market that the country is currently experiencing, which was brought about by a tragic event. So, in essence you (and others) are directly profiting off of the deaths of 26 innocent people...that is something that I and others refuse to do.



Thank you for your kind and sarcastic words...and I am sure you are comfortable with your ethics. That's the great thing with ethics...many people adjust them to fit the current "environment". Unfortunately, that doesn't make it right.



Good day sir.


- Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
I agree
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #29
Senior Member
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Stubbs95tacoma's Avatar
Name: Blake
Joined: Dec 2010, #47604
Location: Wichita
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,236
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mark.... You are my hero
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #30
Senior Member
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
Joined: Jun 2011, #58767
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 261
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
All -

I am not trying to be a dick but, I don't appreciate it when I see fellow gun owners and firearm related companies taking advantage of a tragic situation. There are dozens of companies that attempted to maximize profits in the short term but, will lose thousands of customers for life. I understand the ops motives (leveraging the current market to his advantage) but, I don't agree with it and nor should our fellow gun owners, fellow sportsmanship, and fellow firearm professionals agree and / or support it. In addition and more importantly...this is not the free market at work. The threat of an AWB and the tragic events in Newtown fundamentally have altered and will influence the market for the near and possibly distant future. These influences have removed the "free" from the free market argument for the time being. True no one is twisting anyone's arm but, the fundamental question is...is leveraging Newtown for personal gain the proper thing to do? I say no...and I will defend that position. The op took this argument personal by making sarcastic references to my wisdom. I believe I responded appropriately. I'm finished with this thread...as I have made my point and just perhaps the op will think about his actions in the greater context. We should all be sticking together and supporting each other as gun owners during this time...that's the only hope of retaining the 2nd Amendment in the context it was originally intended (read the Federalist Papers). As for the op...never bring a knife to a gunfight and if I ever meet you I'll buy you a cold beer of your choice.

Post # 63

- Mark
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #32
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
WhatThePho?'s Avatar
Name: Andre
Joined: Jun 2009, #19096
Location: 90620, Orange County
Age: 100
Gender: Dude
Posts: 5,239
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxer311 View Post
$120..
121 DollHairs
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #33
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
maxamillion2345's Avatar
Name: Max
Joined: Feb 2010, #31761
Location: Elko County
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,607
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
65 posts, if the rest are half as good as the posts in here well shit, I like this guy!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #34
Senior Member
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Apr 2008, #5971
Location: redmond WA
Posts: 1,079
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
OK, Mark, I get your point.
Profiteering, I'm not.
I have been an amateur gun trader for a few years and I watched my friends, against my advice, buy at inflated prices around the first Obama election.
I told them paying $400 for a lower just because of election hysteria was a bad decision, and the market did cool down, and now they can just now sell their pieces for what they paid.
Hysteria comes around at different times and has the same effect each time.
I have watched different styles of firearms go up and down in value, sometimes because of a movie character, sometimes because of political drama.
You might notice, I have not asked or offered a cash price.
If I was asking $500 for a stripped lower (or $1300 for a DPMS with a lot of miles on it), that would be gouging, profiteering, whatever.
As someone in another post mentioned, we are not talking baby formula here.
It is a luxury item.
Not food, not water, not oxygen.
In re your point about SHES being the catalyst, I have an 8 yr old son and this tragedy hit me more than any other in history....and I have been around for Tim McVeigh, 9/11, others in my adult life.
I could not bear to read details for the first 72 hours after it ocurred and I take offense at your suggestion that I am taking advantage of the pain and suffering of those kids, their parents, teachers, and first-responders.
Theirs is a pain I can only imagine and my heart truly breaks for them.
Christmas this year was particularly poignant for me because I couldn't shake the image of parents having to deal with gifts purchased and the child not alive to receive them.
Absolutely breaks my heart.
Do not accuse me again of attempting to profit from their death.
If somebody wants to trade an old dust-collector for something THEY deem equal or more valuable, they have the right to do it.
If they don't, they don't.
You can keep your perspective to yourself as far as my methods, timing, and motivation.
You don't know me and you don't know what I'm feeling.

Mods, lock thread.
I'm sick of this now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #35
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2011, #56389
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,995
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
OK, Mark, I get your point.
Profiteering, I'm not.
I have been an amateur gun trader for a few years and I watched my friends, against my advice, buy at inflated prices around the first Obama election.
I told them paying $400 for a lower just because of election hysteria was a bad decision, and the market did cool down, and now they can just now sell their pieces for what they paid.
Hysteria comes around at different times and has the same effect each time.
I have watched different styles of firearms go up and down in value, sometimes because of a movie character, sometimes because of political drama.
You might notice, I have not asked or offered a cash price.
If I was asking $500 for a stripped lower (or $1300 for a DPMS with a lot of miles on it), that would be gouging, profiteering, whatever.
As someone in another post mentioned, we are not talking baby formula here.
It is a luxury item.
Not food, not water, not oxygen.
In re your point about SHES being the catalyst, I have an 8 yr old son and this tragedy hit me more than any other in history....and I have been around for Tim McVeigh, 9/11, others in my adult life.
I could not bear to read details for the first 72 hours after it ocurred and I take offense at your suggestion that I am taking advantage of the pain and suffering of those kids, their parents, teachers, and first-responders.
Theirs is a pain I can only imagine and my heart truly breaks for them.
Christmas this year was particularly poignant for me because I couldn't shake the image of parents having to deal with gifts purchased and the child not alive to receive them.
Absolutely breaks my heart.
Do not accuse me again of attempting to profit from their death.
If somebody wants to trade an old dust-collector for something THEY deem equal or more valuable, they have the right to do it.
If they don't, they don't.
You can keep your perspective to yourself as far as my methods, timing, and motivation.
You don't know me and you don't know what I'm feeling.

Mods, lock thread.
I'm sick of this now.

Go on...

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #36
Senior Member
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
double dee's Avatar
Air Force:
Name: Derrick
Joined: Mar 2011, #53104
Location: Little Rock, AR
Gender: Male
Posts: 736
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd trade you this. It's chambered in .177
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler-AR15 lower for trade-image.jpg  
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #37
Senior Member
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
Joined: Jun 2011, #58767
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 261
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Thinkingman -

Let me be very straight on this point...I never said or implied that your motive was to directly take advantage of the Newtown incident...period. What I did say is that you are in a position to leverage the market to your advantage solely because of that incident. So, in essence anyone selling at higher than MSRP prices right now is in fact profiting off of the incident, solely as a cause and effect...not intent.

It's unimportant if that was your motive or not, but the fact is that the market conditions that would even allow you to think about trading a $79 lower for a quality handgun / optic / etc. are only in place because of the Newtown incident. Cause and effect...I have never believed for a second that you sat down and being the "thinking man" thought..."I bet you I can profit off of those 26 innocent people". I don't think any decent human being with half a heart would ever think in that vein.

But, there is no denying that all the individuals and companies that are increasing their profit margin in the current market are doing so as a cause and effect of the Newtown incident. There is absolutely no way to deny that...it happened...the Legislative Branch hinted at a response...and the market reacted. As with any market influence...you have to get to the source of the condition.

I hope that clarifies things for you, and in all seriousness this discussion has gone two steps past where it should have. I believe we are both at fault for that and as a gentleman, if I offended you...you have my apologies as that was not my intent.

- Mark
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:19 AM   #38
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
snowtank's Avatar
Name: Andrew
Joined: Sep 2012, #86930
Location: Arizona
Age: 30
Gender: Dude
Posts: 6,144
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
This is fantastic stuff!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:21 AM   #39
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
Joined: May 2009, #17416
Location: Indiana
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,809
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #40
Senior Member
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Apr 2008, #5971
Location: redmond WA
Posts: 1,079
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
Thinkingman -

Let me be very straight on this point...I never said or implied that your motive was to directly take advantage of the Newtown incident...period. What I did say is that you are in a position to leverage the market to your advantage solely because of that incident. So, in essence anyone selling at higher than MSRP prices right now is in fact profiting off of the incident, solely as a cause and effect...not intent.

It's unimportant if that was your motive or not, but the fact is that the market conditions that would even allow you to think about trading a $79 lower for a quality handgun / optic / etc. are only in place because of the Newtown incident. Cause and effect...I have never believed for a second that you sat down and being the "thinking man" thought..."I bet you I can profit off of those 26 innocent people". I don't think any decent human being with half a heart would ever think in that vein.

But, there is no denying that all the individuals and companies that are increasing their profit margin in the current market are doing so as a cause and effect of the Newtown incident. There is absolutely no way to deny that...it happened...the Legislative Branch hinted at a response...and the market reacted. As with any market influence...you have to get to the source of the condition.

I hope that clarifies things for you, and in all seriousness this discussion has gone two steps past where it should have. I believe we are both at fault for that and as a gentleman, if I offended you...you have my apologies as that was not my intent.

- Mark
Thanks.
Well-written and I accept your apology.
Now, if you want to debate the demand side of the equation being an influence on my decision......
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bushmaster Complete Lower for sale or trade SteelRain Buy / Sell / Trade - Other 5 12-31-2012 08:19 AM
Feeler Bumper, Aluminum support, fogs, and grill craft lower CayucosTacoma 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace 1 09-09-2012 05:39 PM
feeler for possible trade??? LAoffroadin Buy / Sell / Trade - Other 0 04-17-2012 08:29 PM
AR15 bolt carriers. One colt AR15 style. One Titanium nitrate coated AR-15 sytle TacoMX Buy / Sell / Trade - Other 10 11-16-2011 12:11 PM
List of who makes your AR15 lower Zombie Runner Guns & Hunting 4 04-06-2011 10:03 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.