LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Feeler-AR15 lower for trade

Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler-AR15 lower for trade

Aero Precision stripped lower for trade for quality handgun-NO GLOCKS!(I know 'There((sic)) badass!')
Also looking for quality break-action shotgun.
Quality optics.
What do you have?
Must ship to FFL, those are the rules!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
wrong forum,

and I'll give you a sweet Hi Point for it.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Must have pics and a price, per forum rules
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Try gunbroker. No one is trying to get raped on price unless you bring some KY
Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I'll trade you $119 for it..
Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quality Ruger Security Six for it....
Old 01-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
motoxer311's Tacoma Gallery
$120..
Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 AM   #11
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
After much deliberation and contemplation...I've decided to offer you six brand new PMags...what do you think...I paid $12 a piece for them...so, that's pretty fair. If I was trying to screw a fellow member I would offer two (taking into consideration recent prices)...but, I'm not that kinda guy! How about that for a "feeler".

- Mark
Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #12
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
Wow...a $79 stripped Aero lower for a quality handgun...
- Mark

I officially retract my offer then....

Old 01-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #13
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Wow...a $79 stripped Aero lower for a quality handgun...

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...prod54336.aspx

- Mark
You having fun?
Funny how, in spite of your wisdom, there are others willing to trade....kinda makes you wonder who's the smart one here....
The rest of you, if you don't like the offer, there are other threads to post on.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #14
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
You having fun?
Funny how, in spite of your wisdom, there are others willing to trade....kinda makes you wonder who's the smart one here....
The rest of you, if you don't like the offer, there are other threads to post on.
Uhhh...I obviously am the smart one here...because of the following:

1. I have enough built AR's and stripped lowers that I don't have to worry about getting taken advantage of by individuals such as yourself;
  2. I am smart enough to know that in the event that an AWB actually goes through holding onto a stripped lower will be more profitable in the long term than selling into a quasi hysteria driven market in the short term; and
  3. That I know that Brownells and other reputable companies are still allowing backorders at pre-quasi hysteria driven market prices.
So, yeah...I think I am the smart one here and also the more ethical one, as I would not sell anything to someone at an exorbitant amount until there is actually a justifiable reason to support increased market driven pricing...i.e. an actual new AWB.

Good day sir.

- Mark
Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #15
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade you my kimber pro carry(crimson trace) if you give me 1100 plus the lower....
Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
you guys know that shitting in a for sale thread is a no-no, right? If you guys don't like the price then don't post. Absolutely nothing will happen to you if a for sale item is priced higher than what you'd personally pay.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #17
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
you guys know that shitting in a for sale thread is a no-no, right? If you guys don't like the price then don't post. Absolutely nothing will happen to you if a for sale item is priced higher than what you'd personally pay.
Hey Kona -

Last time I checked this guy posted in the Guns & Hunting Forum...not in the classified section and he also posted this as a feeler not as a "For Sale" thread...so, I am pretty certain that anyone "shitting" on this thread is 100% legit.

- Mark
Old 01-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #19
Quote:
Uhhh...I obviously am the smart one here...because of the following:

1. I have enough built AR's and stripped lowers that I don't have to worry about getting taken advantage of by individuals such as yourself;
  2. I am smart enough to know that in the event that an AWB actually goes through holding onto a stripped lower will be more profitable in the long term than selling into a quasi hysteria driven market in the short term; and
  3. That I know that Brownells and other reputable companies are still allowing backorders at pre-quasi hysteria driven market prices.
So, yeah...I think I am the smart one here and also the more ethical one, as I would not sell anything to someone at an exorbitant amount until there is actually a justifiable reason to support increased market driven pricing...i.e. an actual new AWB.

Good day sir.

- Mark
Re point 2...I laughed at people like you who, after the AWB 94, were sure their Glock 17rd mags would always be worth the $80 they paid and didn't look so smart when the same mag was $16 12 years later.
RE point 3...IF legislation banning said weapons is passed before your order at Brownells(you know where you are in the line? #110384? Only 110 thousand ahead of you?)is processed, you sure you're going to get that lower, or do you have VIP processing due to your vast experience and volume?
I feel perfectly fine with my ethics.
No one is being manipulated or pressured into a deal, thank you.
Somebody that has a dust-collector in the safe and wants a stripped AR lower may very well disagree with your perspective.
Thanks for sharing.
More TW 'wisdom'.
There should be a forum for 22 year old know-it-all's full of Red Bull and bravado.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #20
Quote:
Hey Kona -

Last time I checked this guy posted in the Guns & Hunting Forum...not in the classified section and he also posted this as a feeler not as a "For Sale" thread...so, I am pretty certain that anyone "shitting" on this thread is 100% legit.

- Mark
61 posts and and expert...Kona, you need to listen to this guy!