Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Georgia Sheriff rejects anti-liberty stance

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #41
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
You win, it's so simple to type it.

Please expand on your "hospitalization for the ill" Who decides who is "ill?" Who funds the "hospital?" What about the 12 year old that seriously mentally ill but has committed no crime ... yet? Do you hospitalize him, for life?

Put some thought into your answer.

if they are so dangerous they are a threat to society then yes...although i dont think anything should be a felony unless its violent in nature...for instance there is no reason on eath why Martha Stewart shouldnt be able to own or carry a gun..

Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #42
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
lol all you want. The man made many good points, that I agree with. I would also feel comfortable to say that the majority of Americans agree with his statements as well.
Anytime you speak for someone else, especially when you claim "the majority" you are wrong.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #43
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
if they are so dangerous they are a threat to society then yes...although i dont think anything should be a felony unless its violent in nature...for instance there is no reason on eath why Martha Stewart shouldnt be able to own or carry a gun..
Ok, again, who decided that they are a threat to society? Are you willing to pay more taxes to fund the hospitals you will need to house these people?

That's one of the problems with our country, we haven't answered ANY of these questions. Until we do, more innocent people will die and we will ALWAYS find our afterwards the someone somewhere thought the person responsible was a "threat."

Old 01-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #44
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anytime you speak for someone else, especially when you claim "the majority" you are wrong.
I am not laying down a decree that all people between ages 60-70 should be put to death. I am simply stating my opinion that most Americans would agree with the ideas that Jesse Ventura voiced in the video.

I think you need to take a little time out their bud. Go drink some chai tea and whisper goosfraba in the corner then come back and type a respone...

Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #45
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, do you think every citizen should be able to own one? Also, what is your plan to keep them out of peoples hands that "we" decide shouldn't own them? Felons, mentally ill etc.
Banning "assault" weapons will really keep felons from getting their hands on them. Criminals never turn to the black market to buy illegal items. Prohibition has always worked great in the past, and never contributed to the black market.

This argument is silly. The entire gun ban bullshit is just a distraction from the real issues.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #46
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
I am not laying down a decree that all people between ages 60-70 should be put to death. I am simply stating my opinion that most Americans would agree with the ideas that Jesse Ventura voiced in the video.

I think you need to take a little time out their bud. Go drink some chai tea and whisper goosfraba in the corner then come back and type a respone...
Oh, here they come! What else am I for disagreeing with your assumptions?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #47
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Banning "assault" weapons will really keep felons from getting their hands on them. Criminals never turn to the black market to buy illegal items. Prohibition has always worked great in the past, and never contributed to the black market.

This argument is silly. The entire gun ban bullshit is just a distraction from the real issues.
This I can agree with, prohibition is stupid. But I would ask you to look at some statistics from countries with much stricter laws surrounding guns.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #48
WVHellbilly is on a distinguished road

WVHellbilly's Tacoma Gallery
assault rifle

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire. Light and portable, yet able to deliver a high volume of fire with reasonable accuracy at modern combat ranges of 1,000–1,600 ft (300–500 m), assault rifles have become the standard infantry weapon of modern armies. Their ease of handling makes them ideal for mobile assault troops crowded into personnel carriers or helicopters, as well as for guerrilla fighters engaged in jungle or urban warfare. Widely used assault rifles are the U.S. M16, the Soviet Kalashnikov (the AK-47 and modernized versions), the Belgian FAL and FNC, and the German G3.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #49
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, again, who decided that they are a threat to society? Are you willing to pay more taxes to fund the hospitals you will need to house these people?

That's one of the problems with our country, we haven't answered ANY of these questions. Until we do, more innocent people will die and we will ALWAYS find our afterwards the someone somewhere thought the person responsible was a "threat."

The state of GA if they lived here or Washington if they lived there...it would be up to a doctor to decide..id rather pay for institutionalization than social security and what ever else they will be getting to a child whose dad died from being murdered while they are a minor etc etc

Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #50
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, here they come! What else am I for disagreeing with your assumptions?
Here what comes? Rereading my post I don't see that I labeled you as anything or called you a specific term or word. Paranoid much?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #51
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Holy 400th gun thread in tacomaworld all saying the same things batman. I'm heading over to ar15.com to see what size tires wont rub with a 3'' lift.....

Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #52

Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
Holy 400th gun thread in tacomaworld all saying the same things batman. I'm heading over to ar15.com to see what size tires wont rub with a 3'' lift.....
Haha, that made me laugh out loud. Good way to lighten the mood!

P.S. While you are over there see if they answered the eternal question TRD OR vs TRD Sport...

Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #53
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This I can agree with, prohibition is stupid. But I would ask you to look at some statistics from countries with much stricter laws surrounding guns.
...and violent crime goes up... and citizens become subjects,... crime becomes a successful enterprise...

Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post

this...too much politics...too little gun or truck discussion

If you would like to debate or discuss anything to do with possible future or current legislation...do so elsewhere

Closed Thread