Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Georgia Sheriff rejects anti-liberty stance

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia Sheriff rejects anti-liberty stance

http://www.examiner.com/article/geor...liberty-stance

these companies below are owned by the Scott McRae holding group

Duval Honda
Duval Ford
Duval Acura
Duval Mazda at the Avenues
Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville
Subaru of Gainesville
Tampa Honda Land
Countryside Ford of Clearwater
Countryside Mazda of Clearwater
U.S. Auto Credit
Scott-McRae Advertising
Cause to Communicate
Commercial Landscape Solutions
Dana Safety Supply
Southern Firearms Greensboro, NC
Palmetto Firearms Columbia, SC
Central Firearms Tampa, FL

Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
be sure to email them and tell them why...the local store might want to keep doing business but their hands are tied by the holding company

Old 01-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Palmetto firearms is NOT palmetto state armory

2 different stores

Old 01-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting. it nice to see some positive stuff

Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
GWinstead is on a distinguished road
Army:
GWinstead's Tacoma Gallery
It's a corporate decision, probably a lot of things were considered before settling on it. Big deal, a jerkwater sheriff's got a problem with it. Could be just as many, or more, citizens will support the holding group's stance, making the sheriff's stand meaningless.

We're still America. Free choice.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
usually lost
bigboxyota is on a distinguished road
bigboxyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWinstead View Post
It's a corporate decision, probably a lot of things were considered before settling on it. Big deal, a jerkwater sheriff's got a problem with it. Could be just as many, or more, citizens will support the holding group's stance, making the sheriff's stand meaningless.
Jerkwater Sheriff? Is that the best you have?

Old 01-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWinstead View Post

We're still America. Free choice.
awesome, glad you support people standing up for your rights. thanks for stopping by.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
Kmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kmacafee's Tacoma Gallery
What are you boys going to do when the national ban hits?

Old 01-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmacafee View Post
What are you boys going to do when the national ban hits?

Enjoy my pre-ban weapons.

Also, if I have children take the time to educate them on the proper use offirearms, take an active role in their lives, and teach them right from wrong.

On another note, I find it funny that Feinstein had a concealed carry permitin the 80s. And that the obvious mental health issues we have seen in the pasttwo decades in this country leading to tragedies are not addressed. Also, don'teven get me started on the parents that let their fucking 8 year olds play MWIII, and watch R rated movies with violent content when their minds are developing. (There have been multiple studies about child developmental stages,examples include children warriors in Africa).

But hey I digress, a big thank you +/- 600 representatives that are ingovernment positions for saving me from me. I will be banned from certainweapons, need a license to drive, but morons will still be allowed to breed;our fiscal state and education system will take a back seat to this bullshit once again. Great, sign me up.

Rant over.

Thanks for reading,

P.S. Nice post, thank you for the info.
-Jon

Old 01-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
thanks for posting. it nice to see some positive stuff
x2

Old 01-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad the company is standing up for what it believes in. Non-military and/or police don't need assault rifles. However, I'm also glad the Sheriff took a stand. I have no problem for people standing up for what they believe.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
I'm glad the company is standing up for what it believes in. Non-military and/or police don't need assault rifles. However, I'm also glad the Sheriff took a stand. I have no problem for people standing up for what they believe.
how do you know who "needs" and "doesn't need"?... just curious...

Old 01-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
how do you know who "needs" and "doesn't need"?... just curious...
How do you know? That's a pretty weak argument.

We as a society know what a safe speed is on the freeway, we know that Heroin is bad, we know lots of things. I know people other than Military/Police don't need Assault Rifles. How do I know this? My opinion tells me so.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #15
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How do you know? That's a pretty weak argument.

We as a society know what a safe speed is on the freeway, we know that Heroin is bad, we know lots of things. I know people other than Military/Police don't need Assault Rifles. How do I know this? My opinion tells me so.
...that's YOUR opinion... but not mine

Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #16
Recklessly tired

Quote:
...that's YOUR opinion... but not mine
That's why this is such a beautiful country, we can all have an opinion. I can be right and you can be wrong.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #17

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's why this is such a beautiful country, we can all have an opinion. I can be right and you can be wrong.

..yeah, but in this case, there is a "right" ...to keep and bear arms against tyranny... you see, it's a constitutional republic, ....and there are "ground rules"...

Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Or you could be wrong. True "assault" weapons are already banned.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #19
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Or you could be wrong. True "assault" weapons are already banned.
Semantics are boring.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #20
Recklessly tired

Quote:
..yeah, but in this case, there is a "right" ...to keep and bear arms against tyranny... you see, it's a constitutional republic, ....and there are "ground rules"...
I support that "right", own a couple myself.

Closed Thread