LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

join the nra for 25$ and get a 25$ bass pro shop gift card

Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
join the nra for 25$ and get a 25$ bass pro shop gift card

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...gnID=bassprowy
I fought for 13 hard months defending everyones rights and freedoms, what do you think i would do to defend my own...
Old 01-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
I might have to jump on that. Isn't a lifetime membership for a disabled vet $350 or so?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
I might have to jump on that. Isn't a lifetime membership for a disabled vet $350 or so?
Ill have to look into that. I just did the regular 5 year deal a few months back.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your services.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #5

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Thank you for your services.
Same to you. I take every opportunity i get to shake the hand of ff,leo,emt's and thank them for their service.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
strip's Tacoma Gallery
Great POST! Thanks! great pic too! And thanks from me as well! And you will not be alone in this fight!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I've been meaning to join up, this is the kick in the ass I needed. Thank you all for your service!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #8
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
OP, Thank you for your service to our Great Country.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #9
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
NRA offers free "life of duty" memberships (1 year) to active duty military, LEO, and first responders... includes additional perks..

https://signup.nralifeofduty.tv/
Old 01-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #10

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone for your support. One of my fellow section sgt's sacrificed both his legs and limited use of both his arms defending the freedoms of this country. I will not let his, or any other brothers or sisters in arms sacrifices be for nothing.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #11
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
The NRA should worry more about fighting for us than taking our money.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #12
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you everyone for your support. One of my fellow section sgt's sacrificed both his legs and limited use of both his arms defending the freedoms of this country. I will not let his, or any other brothers or sisters in arms sacrifices be for nothing.
thank you and your friend for your service, sacrifice, and patriotism!
we stand with you in defending these rights!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #13
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
NRA offers free "life of duty" memberships (1 year) to active duty military, LEO, and first responders... includes additional perks..

https://signup.nralifeofduty.tv/
X2.. I get one every year!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #14
2012 Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: Attack Squadron 82
Name: Todd
2012 Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
They can't fight without our money
Old 01-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
2012 Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: Attack Squadron 82
Name: Todd
2012 Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for serving our country brother
Old 01-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #16
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
The NRA is a single issue organization, and I stopped being a member when it came out in support of Harry Reid.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #17

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
The NRA is a single issue organization, and I stopped being a member when it came out in support of Harry Reid.
i think that's basically an internet rumor.... they didn't endorse him... they did work w/ him on constructing the new shooting park near las vegas...
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #18
J11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant future

J11Tac's Tacoma Gallery
This is old info, but I'm sure it's still relevant by the amount of spam mail I receive from them yearly.
Quote:
fundraising costs accounted for 46% of the contributions received
I am for what they represent, but I find it hard to give my money to them when they act like vultures.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #19
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
I just rejoined.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #20

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
$300 life memberships - tom gresham deal, ....go here, scroll to bottom of page: http://www.guntalk.com/site51.php