Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Bill Rogers Shooting School

Old 01-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Bill Rogers Shooting School

So, I'm attending the Intermediate / Advanced 5 Day Shooting Class at Bill Rogers Shooting School in April. The round count is 2,500 rounds and should be pretty interesting. I have not attended Bill Rogers' school itself but, I have shot on the Bill Rogers system at T1G and other ranges. From my understanding about 50% of the shooting over the 5 day class will be one-handed.

I plan on doing a lot of one hand draws, hand transitions, and timed shooting in preparation for the class.

Has anyone attended the Intermediate / Advanced class before and if so, do you have any good advice and / or tips / tricks.

I'll be shooting Glock 19's for the class.

Thanks.

- Mark
Old 01-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #2
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky you. That is a very challenging course. His certificates actually mean something. Good luck!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
that's a lot of shooting, ...sounds fun, i enjoy handgun tactics/training!

..don't forget to give us an AAR!