Originally Posted by Tacomagirl02
What about getting another lab? I have 2 and they are the best, or are you wanting a diff breed of dog?
I would get a second lab. However, I would wait until your 10mo old has the routine down-house broken, behaved, etc. Maybe 1 to 1-1/2 before getting the second? That's what I think though others may have different opinions.
My lab is 100lbs now. If he takes off on the leash, it can be quite a jolt. Multiply that by 2 and you'll understand why it's better to get one under control-the other cool thing is the older dog will help "train" the younger one.
I won't swear to this but I also think dogs of the same young age are more likely to get into stuff as well. The older dog should keep the younger one in check-or so I'm told
Chocolate labs are the best. I'd get another or maybe a yellow