Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2014, 05:41 PM   #2661
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
I have one. It's a good shooter. I've only put around 350 rounds through it so far. I've been too busy shooting my Steyr M9-A1.
After alls said and done it'll cost me mid 400.

Most of the rest of them are going for ~500.

Figure if I dont like it I can sell it for at least what I have into it.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #2662
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Two more colors of cerakote. Going to spray a knife and my 22/45 receiver tomorrow.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #2663
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Freedom Munitions has pallets of ammo for sale. 100,000 rounds of 9mm for $17,650. I think it would be a great investment. SO doesn't agree.

Need to find a couple guys to split it with you
Old 08-02-2014, 03:25 AM   #2664
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Freedom Munitions has pallets of ammo for sale. 100,000 rounds of 9mm for $17,650. I think it would be a great investment. SO doesn't agree.
I think you should divorce her.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #2665
Dangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDangerdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Dangerdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Im jealous of all these AR builds

I finally purchased my first shotgun 2 weeks ago. Remington 870 Tactical fully hooked up with ghost ring sights, rail, 2 round extension, and added a Blackhawk KNOXX pixtol grip with the recoil supression on it. Already put a few hundred rounds threw it. So smooth!

Next week im picking up another glock. This time im going for a 27 (subcompact .40) for ccw use. So ill have a full size pistol, sub compact pistol, shotgun, and then I can start an AR build before its too late in this horrrible state of Cali.
As am I.. Currently I am in the dilemma of needing more ammo (my cache is getting about half of what I like to keep it at), wanting to finish my budget AR build, and adding more mods to my truck.. Plus it doesn't help that I am driving back home to Texas in about three weeks and need to save for that...
Old 08-02-2014, 10:38 AM   #2666
clifpaul is on a distinguished road
clifpaul's Tacoma Gallery
Got another 100 rounds of .38 special. 158 gr swc hardcast. And another 10 rounds of ratshot in .38. Cost me $42. Gotta love gun shows
Old 08-02-2014, 12:28 PM   #2667
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Gunshow haul today

Paid $10 per box for all the .45 and $8 per box for all the Makarov and .380. Socom I paid full price for lol

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1407007482.481410.jpg
Old 08-02-2014, 03:47 PM   #2668
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Today add CZ 75 compact grips to the TriStar T100
Old 08-03-2014, 07:12 AM   #2669
41magmag41 is on a distinguished road
Name: jim
41magmag41's Tacoma Gallery
ruger stainless 10-22 take down, added a scope, and bx25 + 2 mag.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #2670
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Moar .22LR from Wally World this morning:
Old 08-04-2014, 09:28 AM   #2671
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Just got an XD 4" 9mm. SA has a promo going on: 3 free mags with purchase of new piece. Stoked I got 5 mags with the purchase.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #2672
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
just picked up a M&P 9mm from a local LEO
Old 08-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #2673
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really liking this FN FNS...
Old 08-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #2674
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For my featureless AK because the thumb wrapping around a pistol grip is considered more dangerous in CA???
Old 08-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #2675
AZTacoSupreme is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
AZTacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't buy but I traded my 870 and made $100 in exchange for an old pre sig sauer single action 357 revolver!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:19 PM   #2676
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Before I pull the trigger on the this: http://www.skdtac.com/PIG-Rifle-Stoc...-p/pig.669.htm

Anyone have an opinion on a rifle stock pouch that they like? I only need it to hold a couple extra rounds and some in-ear, ear plugs and ballistic table print outs.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #2677
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
For my featureless AK because the thumb wrapping around a pistol grip is considered more dangerous in CA???
make sure those are 10/30 mags because featureless doesnt mean you can use post-ban 30 rounders
Old 08-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #2678
muddedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Wesley
muddedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bought 100 rounds of 40 s&w Winchester white box
Old 08-05-2014, 04:26 PM   #2679

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
make sure those are 10/30 mags because featureless doesnt mean you can use post-ban 30 rounders
Indeed
Old 08-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #2680
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not big on wheel guns, but that's pretty damn sweet.It's to the point, no flash, yet purdy. I like it. I need to get a big bore revolver. I just realized I had a base not covered.

Products Discussed in this Thread