Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?

Old 04-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #781
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
rebuilds

Old 04-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #782
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
new 3-9x40 scope for the .22 and 2 boxes of .45acp at the LGS
Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #783
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Of course. I thought you couldn't even own Nerf guns in San Francisco?
They confiscated my water weeny when I moved hear, (if your old enough to know what a water weeny is)
Anything that shoots longer than 10 seconds is illegal...hence the "parts"
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #785
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
300 rds of 40S&W and 150 rds of 9mm
Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #786
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
200 rounds .45acp and 500 12 gauge shells

Now all i need is .22lr!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #788
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't buy this, but picked up a ton of range brass. I highly suspect most of it is once fired brass.
655 rounds of .223/5.56 brass.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #789
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
That's a big no-no around here.
You can pick up your own brass, but if you start picking up everything, the ROs will smack your knuckles, and possibly ban you from returning.
Ranges around here make good money ($20 for a 50rg baggie of 9mm) on their reloads... and they require that you shoot only their reloads in rental guns.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #790
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When I am at school, I go to a national forest range, it's fair game for whoever wants to pick it up, I filled a up the 2 boxes I had with me, I probably could have filled half of another or more.

I don't personally reload (yet), but I have friends who reload. If I have stuff that I shoot I save for when I start reloading this summer and if it is a caliber I don't. I know people who do and will trade with me.

I'm seriously thinking about sweeping up all the brass I can get ahold of at the range, cull the steel/aluminum, and sell the rest for scrap if it isn't reloadabke (aka:.22 lr casings)
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #791
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
WOW so I just bought 500 rounds of 12 gauge on LG Outdoors for $76 w/ shipping and I got an email today saying that there was a pricing error and they are giving me my money back! BOO! I want them to keep my money so I can get 500 shells

at least there wasn't a problem with my refund and they took care of everything.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
WOW so I just bought 500 rounds of 12 gauge on LG Outdoors for $76 w/ shipping and I got an email today saying that there was a pricing error and they are giving me my money back! BOO! I want them to keep my money so I can get 500 shells

at least there wasn't a problem with my refund and they took care of everything.
If that had happened it me I'd be a really excited...then they would ruin it for me, it actually surprises me that they didn't absorbs the cost because it was their mistake, then again, I don't know LG outdoors that well.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #794
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Conversion

Picked up a conversion barrel for my Glock 23 .40 cal to 9MM and 5 KCI Glock 19 magazines........shooting 9MM at the range and for plinking is a lot cheaper than .40 cal.

Barrel was $140, magazines were $15 each

Next purchase will be a .22 conversion for the Glock.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #795
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
150 lumen LED light and mount for my 870
Old 05-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #796
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
xds, prp grip, prp springs, probably going to be ordering a shtf iwb holster for it today
Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #797
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Would $450 be a good price for a glock 19 with 2 15 round and 1 30 round mags? Gen 3 with less than 300 rounds through it?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #798
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
That's a very fair price with those magazines in today's market.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #799
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
even prior to todays market that is a decent price

i'd jump on that

Glock 19s seem to be the most popular and hardest to find currently, and most of my local shops have a waiting list for those, even with others in stock
Old 05-10-2013, 03:18 PM   #800
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
Would $450 be a good price for a glock 19 with 2 15 round and 1 30 round mags? Gen 3 with less than 300 rounds through it?

if you join the Glock Sport Shooting foundation you can get a Glock 19 for 425$ with three mags you gotta buy a 2 year membership but if you keep your membership up you can buy a discounted Glock once every year...