Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?

Old 06-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #881
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
bought the old man 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 for fathers day. got 'em for $0.25/round!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #883
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
picked this bolt action up sunday:

Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #884
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
WTF where did you find those??

i dunno where he got his but here is some for 25 cent a round
Old 06-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #886
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
I picked up my first shotgun today
What kind?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #887
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Delton stripped AR lower and parts kit at Turners.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #888
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought one of these. http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-ammo-can.html
Trying to decide if I should get another or wait. Seems it is becoming more available and prices are coming down.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #889
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Sig Sauer Mosquito .22LR semi-auto pistol. Hehe, toy time!

Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #890
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
Just bought one of these. http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-ammo-can.html
Trying to decide if I should get another or wait. Seems it is becoming more available and prices are coming down.

prices are so much cheaper i just picked up match 168gr HPBT 308 ammo for .90 a round, it was 1.50 a month or 2 ago
Old 06-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #891
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
picked this bolt action up sunday:

Nice! If I wasn't saving up for an AR build, I'd be building a Gunsite Scout instead.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #892
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking to an S.A. for some time now. This here is a Ruger Blackhawk 350, also shoots 38 special. From what i have heard a great solid "American made" gun. Brand new about $600.

Barrel length 4.62.
It's got some cosmetic wear etc..
I talked the guy into letting go for $300. Any thoughts?? should i buy it today.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Nice! If I wasn't saving up for an AR build, I'd be building a Gunsite Scout instead.
sold my rem 700 to get this puppy, i cant wait to take it to the range and will hopefully be getting some optics for it by fall so i can take an elk down!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #894
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a CTR stock and MS4 sling to run on my new DD. Also ordered 15 more pmags just in time before the new law goes into effect.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #895
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S&W 38 special
Came with shoulder harness and belt clip - 2 speed loaders, 10 hollow points and 50 158 g shots.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #896
NorthWest Member

RIGHT NOW I know a guy selling 2 DPMS AR15s .223 for $650 each. They are brand new (base models). I don't know alot about assult rifles. But i was told DPMS is a lower/cheaper brand. I also think the rush for assult rifles will blow over someday lol.

Anyway whatcha think? should i buy both and sell one for more? (what are they worth)?
Old 06-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #897
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
RIGHT NOW I know a guy selling 2 DPMS AR15s .223 for $650 each. They are brand new (base models). I don't know alot about assult rifles. But i was told DPMS is a lower/cheaper brand. I also think the rush for assult rifles will blow over someday lol.

Anyway whatcha think? should i buy both and sell one for more? (what are they worth)?
decent guns, decent price, if you don't own a AR i'd jump on one or both of those, inexpensive base, and if you're like 99% of AR owners you will be swapping out parts left and right, so might as well start with a cheap gun first.

and they aren't assault rifles, "assault rifles' are able to fire in full auto or burst mode, AR 15's aren't
Old 06-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #898
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Got me an RCBS rockchucker
Old 06-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #899
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
decent guns, decent price, if you don't own a AR i'd jump on one or both of those, inexpensive base, and if you're like 99% of AR owners you will be swapping out parts left and right, so might as well start with a cheap gun first.

and they aren't assault rifles, "assault rifles' are able to fire in full auto or burst mode, AR 15's aren't
Thanks for the info - and yeah i figured i should get one - and maybe sell the other for a little more to offset the price.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #900
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post

Sounds like they are DPMS Sportical which you can find at Walmart (at least the one near me) for about that price. Decent gun, not mil-spec, but will work if all you're doing is plinking around.