LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?

Old 07-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #1001
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a glock G27G3 lastnight. First handgun. Also 3 boxes of ammo. I think I'll enjoy makin noise with it
Old 07-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #1002
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #1003
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a Springfield XDM 3.8" Compact in .45ACP today. It is going to serve as my new summer concealed carry pistol, replacing my Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact in .40S&W.

I like the Beretta, but I'd shot an XDM before and just like it so much more. So I went to the range today and tried one out. After comparing how I shot with the two, I decided to get it. After only a box of ammo, I was already shooting better with the XDM than the Beretta, and I have put over 1,000 rounds through the beretta. Seemed like a good enough reason to me to make the switch. I'm pretty happy with it. I still prefer my 1911, but at least my groups with the XDM were approaching the precision of those with my 1911, whereas my groups with the Beretta were never very close to my 1911 groups. With a little more practice with the XDM, I just might get my groups equal.

I added a Pearson Grip extension for the short magazine; this helped improve my precision when shooting with that magazine - my intended concealed carry configuration. If anyone else is looking to do this, I bought the XD grip extension for .45ACP magazines. They say it isn't for the XDM models, but it still fits and functions properly, the checkering is just different between the two models. The gun shop didn't have any specifically designed for the XDM, but I wasn't too worried as long as my little finger fit on the grip.

Pearson grip extension (picture from Ebay)
Old 07-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #1004
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Pics?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #1005
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post
I picked up a Springfield XDM 3.8" Compact in .45ACP today. It is going to serve as my new summer concealed carry pistol, replacing my Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact in .40S&W.

I like the Beretta, but I'd shot an XDM before and just like it so much more. So I went to the range today and tried one out. After comparing how I shot with the two, I decided to get it. After only a box of ammo, I was already shooting better with the XDM than the Beretta, and I have put over 1,000 rounds through the beretta. Seemed like a good enough reason to me to make the switch. I'm pretty happy with it. I still prefer my 1911, but I was at least my groups with the XDM were approaching the precision of those with my 1911, whereas my groups with the Beretta were never very close to my 1911 groups. With a little more practice with the XDM, I just might get my groups equal.

I added a Pearson Grip extension for the short magazine; this helped improve my precision when shooting with that magazine - my intended concealed carry configuration. If anyone else is looking to do this, I bought the XD grip extension for .45ACP magazines. They say it isn't for the XDM models, but it still fits and functions properly, the checkering is just different between the two models. The gun shop didn't have any specifically designed for the XDM, but I wasn't too worried as long as my little finger fit on the grip.

i have one of those for my XDS it works great
Old 07-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #1006
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks jake
Old 07-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #1008
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Just ordered a Matrix Aerospace stripped lower off of Gun Broker. My AR build begins!
I called the seller today to finally pay and he offered me another lower for only $80. Looks like I'll be building two AR's. One for me, one for sale.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #1009
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly picking up a used but in excellent shape Ruger 77/22 magnum all weather with the gray stainless barrel. Comes with a BSA 4/9x40 scope that will be taken off and replaced with a better one. My co-worker is starting to sell his guns slowly and I know he takes good care of it. Will post pictures when I get it.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #1010
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
I picked up an AR tool.
Cool. Not mandatory, but handy.

I built my first two AR's without one.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #1011
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Finally have all my paperwork & CLEO sign off on my newest can, so I'm about to "buy" a $200 NFA tax stamp fee.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #1013
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a blemished lower and parts kit from Psa for $99... At build that I did not plan to start till next year here I come!
Old 08-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #1014
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Traded my frankenAR (I built it all to MY specs, not some assembly line's) for a Browning BAR II in 300 Win Mag and a Marlin 30-30. Not a bad trade
Old 08-03-2013, 12:10 AM   #1015
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
10,000 rounds of .22
Old 08-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #1016
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Condoms
Old 08-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #1017
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post

I like the Beretta, but I'd shot an XDM before and just like it so much more. So I went to the range today and tried one out. After comparing how I shot with the two, I decided to get it. After only a box of ammo, I was already shooting better with the XDM than the Beretta, and I have put over 1,000 rounds through the beretta. Seemed like a good enough reason to me to make the switch. I'm pretty happy with it. I still prefer my 1911, but at least my groups with the XDM were approaching the precision of those with my 1911, whereas my groups with the Beretta were never very close to my 1911 groups. With a little more practice with the XDM, I just might get my groups equal.

I had a xdm in 9mm. It was all over the paper. I tried several different brands of ammo. Wasn't consistent. Ended up selling it and getting a Kimber. I hope you have better luck than I did.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #1018
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
I had a xdm in 9mm. It was all over the paper. I tried several different brands of ammo. Wasn't consistent. Ended up selling it and getting a Kimber. I hope you have better luck than I did.
Operator error
Old 08-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #1019
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Operator error
Haha,uh....no. The Kimber is dead on,with any ammo,and cost twice as much. Maybe its the snuff habit and the Kimber is heavier,keeping me steady.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #1020
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Got an uncle mikes paddle holster for my FEG PA-32

b