LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What have you bought in the last 48 hours gun related?

Old 09-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #1201
M202Flash is on a distinguished road

M202Flash's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=crazyengineer;7485614]hey, this is in stock as of the time I post this

Thanks for the tip. They have several different calibers in stock.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:59 PM   #1202
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm contemplating getting the P938 tomorrow... Hmmmmm.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #1203
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
It was more of a test to see how it would fare right out of the box. I expected some issues. Does anyone know if it is possible to reverse the throw of a safety button?
I believe it is possible with either an aftermarket part or some gunsmithing. Not that expensive from what I've read.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #1204
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
May be picking up a CZ P09 (9mm), would love some feedback.

Shot one at the range a little while back and loved it. Was spot on with it right from the start, grip felt oh so nice (this always seems to be an issue with me), trigger felt really good.... loved just about everything about it. The problem is I know nothing about them or CZ in general and would like to hear feedback from those who do. Theres a bunch of feedback on the web, all pretty much positive, but looking for more from TWers.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #1205
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
CZ is a great gun. I own 2 CZ's and 4 various copies of the CZ 75. I love a CZ.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #1206
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
It was more of a test to see how it would fare right out of the box. I expected some issues. Does anyone know if it is possible to reverse the throw of a safety button?
Piece of garbage. Cleaned and lubed. Several disassemblies and reassembly. The gun will NOT fully lock the bolt when cycling a new round. The cover which is supposed to slide follows tbe bolt and jams The action. It will not lock a new round to fire. Calling Remington Monday.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #1207
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
3 boxes of Winchester 180gr fmj for my .40
Old 09-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #1208
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Hmmmm contemplating getting the P938 tomorrow... Hmmmmm.
Got it. Pics in show your guns thread. woot!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #1209
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StZu View Post
CZ is a great gun. I own 2 CZ's and 4 various copies of the CZ 75. I love a CZ.
Yeah everything I read says the quality is there. I was talking to another guy and he said he has put cheap ammo through his without issues. I guess its also one of his more accurate and favorite handguns in that $500 price point.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #1210
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Got it. Pics in show your guns thread. woot!

Nice one! Did you go to LPG or WCA?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #1211
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Nice one! Did you go to LPG or WCA?

WCA issaquah. they had several.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #1212
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
May be picking up a CZ P09 (9mm), would love some feedback.

Shot one at the range a little while back and loved it. Was spot on with it right from the start, grip felt oh so nice (this always seems to be an issue with me), trigger felt really good.... loved just about everything about it. The problem is I know nothing about them or CZ in general and would like to hear feedback from those who do. Theres a bunch of feedback on the web, all pretty much positive, but looking for more from TWers.
CZ Pistols and Rifles are awesome, only bad thing I've ever read are about their shotguns.

I owned a P06 but sold it since it wasn't really a range gun (compact) and it wasn't compact enough for me to carry in summer (read: not many of my clothes worked with it) and I wasn't fond of the .40cal snap with it. I'm looking to get either a 75bd or a P07/P09 now in 9mm for a nightstand gun.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #1213
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
finally found some 25rd mags for my mossburg 715t. also enter a raffle at my local shop for a Tri Star C100 9mm. dont really want the gun, but would be a trade for something else.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #1214
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Any experience here with the Ruger sr22? 9mm is getting spendy to shoot with the lady and little bro all the time. Would just get a Mk II but kind of looking for something easier to break down for the aforementioned peoples.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #1215
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and in the last 48 hours I just pickup up some extra G19 and G17 mags.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #1216
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Mk II and live it. Just the basic pistol with the pencil barrel, but I bought a Hogue grip, makes a big difference. I have the anniversary model. I was at the range next to a guy and we traded pistols for a few mins... He had the SR22. I hated shooting it. Yeah, the MK II is a bitch to tear down... I've never done it myself. I just clean it down really well. I love shooting it.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #1217
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Any experience here with the Ruger sr22? 9mm is getting spendy to shoot with the lady and little bro all the time. Would just get a Mk II but kind of looking for something easier to break down for the aforementioned peoples.
pugga has one.. I think he likes it.. hit him up.

I bought the browning buckmark.. pretty easy to care for.. fun to shoot.. only prob with the 22semi autos is you go through a lot more ammo fast.. not sure there is really a savings.. lol
Old 09-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #1218
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
i bought a SIG/ATI 1911-22...pretty damn flawless.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #1219
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered another roll of LED's for the safe. All battery powered as I didn't want any holes drilled for the power cable.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #1220
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought an AR + goodies

I have a S&W M&P15 stripped lower sitting in my safe that I bought during the Obama anti-gun craze after Newtown. I decided to just buy a complete AR instead of building off the S&W stripped lower (So it may be for sale if anyone is interested).

My purchase yesterday:

DPMS Oracle AR-15 Carbine - $699 at Academy
5 boxes of Lake City Ball - $9 per 20 at Academy
Magpul MOE Handguard FDE Carbine Length - $36 at BravoCompanyUSA
Troy FDE Front Folding Gas Block Sight - $119 eBay
Magpul Rear MBUS FDE Sight - $65 eBay
Magpul CTR FDE Stock - $79 eBay
Magpul MOE FDE Angled ForeGrip - $40 eBay
Magpul 11 slot rail - $10 eBay

:P