LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Grabagun.com?

Old 01-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #1
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Grabagun.com?

Has anyone ever purchased anything from here before? I've been looking for something locally just can't find it. They have it in stock at a very competitive price. Just a little Leary about purchasing a firearm over the Internet... You guys have any input?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Btw I'm looking for a Taurus PT145 millennium pro.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I have not personally, but I have know people who have bought from Gunbroker.com etc..If this place sells a lot and has a good name etc.. I'd say It would be ok. But you have to wonder at a really low price. I'd say its worth the risk with the way availability is these days. I managed to get a Glock 26 at a Gander mountain retail store at the end of December. now even the magazines for those are disappearing! People are hoarding. Good luck
Old 01-18-2013, 02:21 AM   #4
State of Mind
808Raider is on a distinguished road

808Raider's Tacoma Gallery
used them a couple of times. first time bought a mag for my sig. they sent me the wrong one that i had ordered. called them back and told them that and they sent me the correct one right away. they never asked me to send the other mag back and never charged me for two. weird, still have it lol. also just got a new glock from them last month. took a couple of days to ship (right before xmas) but once it shipped it shipped fast to one of the ffl's that that i picked from the choices that they had listed. cheaper price than buds. no complaints. between them and buds ive purchased multiple firearms online and never had an issue. pricing beat any of my local gun shops by a mile and they always give you a tracking number once shipped so you know where its at and when the ffl gets it. just doublecheck with the ffl youre going to send to and make sure you know the transfer fee and if they accept transfers from wherever youre purchasing from.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #5
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I have been a member of GUNBROKER for about 7yrs and have all kinds of thinks fron the site and i have never had a problem. i have not bought any guns but I have bought parts and ammo. A good freind has bought several guns without any problems..................
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #6
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
They are good to go