Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Training Aids

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Training Aids

Does anyone know a good site to pick up training aids? Specifically, I'm looking for a 'blue' gun (would prefer it be black and weighted though), training bullets in .22lr, .357 mag and 12 ga shells.

I found a site called copsplus.com, anyone bought from there? Any other sites I should check out?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rings-Blue-Gun.../dp/B007RJQMCW

http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk-Blac...ef=pd_sbs_sg_2

and some spray paint. haha

Snap caps are usually pretty easy to find. I think amazon even sells those too.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Rings-Blue-Gun.../dp/B007RJQMCW

http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk-Blac...ef=pd_sbs_sg_2

and some spray paint. haha

Snap caps are usually pretty easy to find. I think amazon even sells those too.
I found them on amazon also, I was hoping you guys knew of a police surplus store that had things cheap!

I should have known Amazon, once again, would be the cheapest.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LA police gear has been good for stuff but I just looked and I dont see any training pistols on their site

EDIT: found them

http://www.lapolicegear.com/trainingaids.html
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LA police gear has been good for stuff but I just looked and I dont see any training pistols on their site

EDIT: found them

http://www.lapolicegear.com/trainingaids.html
Interesting... that website has some cool stuff!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #6

Yea they usually get some of my money
Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll go through Amazon for the training pistol and snap caps. I'm sure I'll find some other goodies at LAPolice Gear
Old 01-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Lapg has a lot of my money but so does amazon
Old 01-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #9

"buy now with one click" is dangerous.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Amazon prime free shipping is also dangerous
Old 01-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #11
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
BOOYA!!

http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/ca...TRAINING+Gear/
Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #12
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Amazon prime free shipping is also dangerous
Tell me about it, even my home 10kw generator came from them and a new Blueray Sony DVD player is due here Wed. Great company to do business with.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #13

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
Oooh, thank you!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

i bought a bunch of snap caps from Botach awhile back when ordering some other stuff...they were on sale and cheap as all get out...esp when i was already paying to ship other stuff
Old 01-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i bought a bunch of snap caps from Botach awhile back when ordering some other stuff...they were on sale and cheap as all get out...esp when i was already paying to ship other stuff
ive always been super skeptical of ordering from them. Ive only heard negative reviews about them
Old 01-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
ive always been super skeptical of ordering from them. Ive only heard negative reviews about them
i never order anything i need right away...because of those reviews...

however i've had nothing but good experiences with them
Old 01-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #17

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up buying the training pistol through Copsplus because it was the only place I could find one that was black instead of blue or red. I got .22lr dummy rounds and 12 ga snap caps through Amazon.

Thanks for the help guys
Old 01-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #18

Products Discussed in this Thread