Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Thinking of making 1st gun purchase.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #61
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
walmart has the pardner pump for like 168$ here...
Old 01-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #62
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Checked out a couple shotguns yesterday. Just a wally-world visit as it was to early and the other SG stores were not open yet.

Handled both a Pardner and a Moss500.

The Pardner was "just alright". I wouldn't say I was "wowed" big time. Butt was quite thin. The sight appeared cheap and it was kinda gummed with paint in that area. Was only a .20. The price tag on any style shotgun from Pardner is going to keep it in consideration however.

The Moss500 I would have purchased over the Pardner if I had to buy one right then and there. Safety feature in a better, easier position and easliy moved with the thumb.

I'd like to get to a real SG store and check out some others. Want to hold a Remington 870 and see how it compares to the Pardner.