Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Thinking of making 1st gun purchase.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:55 AM   #1
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of making 1st gun purchase.

Got a chance to shoot my first shotgun this past sunday. Enjoyed it. Hate to admit it but I'd never fired a gun before. Been around them, know proper safety, but never shot a gun. Got me thinking for real now about at least having a gun for home protection/defense.

What I'd be doing and be looking for....

Mostly would be kept/used as a home defense type weapon more than anything. A just in case kind of thing. Got Wife and 2 kids now, best I have is an alum. baseball bat.

Right now we live in a condo, but we're going to have to move to a real house soon, we're busting at the seams once again with a 2nd kid now.

Would try and make what other use of it I could. Find a range to shoot at and at least get somewhat familiar and a decent shot with the gun.

I know folks take guns to meets sometimes to sport shoot. So I could join in that if I wanted from then on.

Gun Choice: I would prefer a shotgun. Don't know why, just what I would prefer.

Been just starting to look around. The Remington 870 and Mossberg 500 seem very, very popular. I personally perfer the 870 to the 500 from styles I've seen so far. Almost any 870 model I'm liking, the tacticals are a bit pricier, but I still like the looks of the lesser models, which are cheaper. Appears to be a great deal of aftermarket support for the 870 as well.

.12 guage is what I'd go with. Most poplular, most common ammo.

Read a little about bird vs buck shot, more inclined to go buck after reading a little bit. The best argument in favor of buck.... "if you're in a situation where you may need to fire, make sure the other goes down" Mmkay, say no more, you've won me over.

Where would be a good place to look to purchase a gun? I'm thinking I'd like to find a used 870. I'm not Mr. Moneybags and I have no problems with used items.

Good place online to buy used shotguns?

What about gun shows? Have to wait until they come to town though.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Budsgunshop, gunbroker.both good sites with good prices and they ship to your local ffl. Gun shows are good, have gotten many steals there on handguns.

Dont buy used imo unless you know what to look for/buying from a friend
Old 01-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #3
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
My in laws all have guns and I don't, yet. Looking at an 870, but my brother in law had what i believe is good advice.
A pump shotgun being cycled is about the most recognized sound in the dark by an intruder.
And:
Load up a non lethal round first, followed by your buckshot. If the non lethal isn't enough to send someone running, then you can put them down.
I would have a hard time sleeping if I found out an unarmed person was trying to rob my house cuz they had no money to help their dying grandmother with cancer meds, and I just killed him.
Just sayin....
Old 01-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
My in laws all have guns and I don't, yet. Looking at an 870, but my brother in law had what i believe is good advice.
A pump shotgun being cycled is about the most recognized sound in the dark by an intruder.
And:
Load up a non lethal round first, followed by your buckshot. If the non lethal isn't enough to send someone running, then you can put them down.
I would have a hard time sleeping if I found out an unarmed person was trying to rob my house cuz they had no money to help their dying grandmother with cancer meds, and I just killed him.
Just sayin....
Your alot nicer then me, someone even trys to turn my door handle and i see it their getting a few zombie rounds in their chest
Old 01-08-2013, 03:23 AM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
Your alot nicer then me, someone even trys to turn my door handle and i see it their getting a few zombie rounds in their chest
^this

Somebody breaks into my house to steal my shit, I can guarantee bubba/jamal/juan isn't stealing to help his grandma, it's more then likely to get cash to feed his drug addiction.

As for the OP the shotguns you listed are great guns. And as with tacos you can add and build them pretty much anyway you want to. With a wife and kids you're doing the right thing having a gun, I would also try to get your wife to learn to shoot as well. The best thing I did was teach mine how to load, fire, shoot accurately and be safe. I'm gone from the house alot with work but feel very confident in the fact that she can use all my pistols, shotgun, and ar15. And a women with a gun is sexy
Old 01-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #6
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
www.slickguns.com look here for best deal on shotguns
Old 01-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a sporting goods store near you? I would go there vs online.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I was in a similar situation as you, looking for a first gun of my own (I'd shot a few others but never owned one) and was looking at shotguns. I'd go to a local shop and at least hold both the Mossberg 500 and the Remington 870 to see what feels better. I ended up buying a new Mossberg 535 at Dick's because they had the best new pricing around. I bought mine for hunting also and wanted the interchangable threaded choke barrels and the option to shoot 3.5" shells. If you have a gun range near you, you might be able to rent both shotguns and see which one you like better.

As mentioned above, if you don't know what you're looking for in a gun, don't buy used. They're cheap enough new so to me it wasn't worth buying used not knowing a lot about them and any potential problems.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=CantSitStill;6241832]My in laws all have guns and I don't, yet. Looking at an 870, but my brother in law had what i believe is good advice.

I have to agree with the sound being recognized by anyone with a TV.

In a situation where you have decided to arm yourself I reccomend a verble warning then if you feel your life is in danger defend yourself.
All of these actions can happen in 1-2 seconds. No time for working the slide and less than lethal rounds, you have to protect yourself and others being attacked. Fire untill the threat stops.

Ownership requires great responsibility, if you fire at someone no matter what load is in it your world will be changed completely, investigation, lawsuits against you, possible prosecution, it goes on and on.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #10
strip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the roughstrip is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
strip's Tacoma Gallery
In my Opinion, a pump shotgun is the best home protection firearm esp with young kids. It can be kept with the hammer cocked on an empty chamber which requires a push of the bolt release to pump a round in the chamber. It is not fool proof, but will slowdown any uneducated manipulation. However, being new to firearms, I will say that an automatic shotgun is much more pleasent to shoot and if you plan to do any sport type shooting (skeet, Clays, birds, etc) you will probably want one. If I could have only one gun and a limited budget I would choose a Remington 1100 or a Mossburg 930. both of these guns are reasonable and extreamly versatile.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #11
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Mossberg 500 cruiser with buckshot. If you're worried about wall penetration they make special home defense shells that are not as hot with smaller shot. I got the pistol grip and added a folding stock. Lots o fun to shoot.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #12
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Stores

Keep watching your local sporting goods stores for sales.....Dicks, Big 5, Wal-Mart. Also go to the ranges in your area and look around. Some commercial shooting ranges/Trap & Skeet clubs have retail stores.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get too set on the 12ga. There is nothing wrong with it and I own a few myself but also look at a 20ga. The ammo for a 20ga is cheaper than a 12 and a 20 will but a bad guy down just as good as a 12 if you are using it for home defense and are within 10 yards of the guy. It is also more forgiving on the shoulder if you decide you want to teach your kids to shoot some day. And 20s are just plain fun to shoot. a 20 is also very usable for hunting and trap/skeet if you at some point you decide you want to use it for recreation. I have killed a turkey and countless rabbits and squirrels with a 20.

As far as selection, I would stick with a good pump gun like you mentioned. One thing to look at is what kind of shells it can take. make sure that if it can only take 3" shells you do not accidentally get 3 1/2" shells. any shotgun to my knowledge can take 2 3/4" shells though
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #14
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Mossberg 500 cruiser with buckshot. If you're worried about wall penetration they make special home defense shells that are not as hot with smaller shot. I got the pistol grip and added a folding stock. Lots o fun to shoot.
Not going to work if any sort of clay sports is on the agenda.
Re-read first post.
Remington 870 20ga is just fine.
Mossbergs are pretty rough, not that lower-end Remingtons are that much better.
You should be able to find one locally, new, for around $250.
Gives you sport, defense, and not as hard on the shoulder.
Have fun with it.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #15
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by strip View Post
In my Opinion, a pump shotgun is the best home protection firearm esp with young kids. It can be kept with the hammer cocked on an empty chamber which requires a push of the bolt release to pump a round in the chamber. It is not fool proof, but will slowdown any uneducated manipulation. However, being new to firearms, I will say that an automatic shotgun is much more pleasent to shoot and if you plan to do any sport type shooting (skeet, Clays, birds, etc) you will probably want one. If I could have only one gun and a limited budget I would choose a Remington 1100 or a Mossburg 930. both of these guns are reasonable and extreamly versatile.
I hate using my 1100 for trap or sporting clays, it doesn't cycle the weak trap rounds very well if at all which leaves me with a missed bird. For duck and geese hunting I love it because the much more powerful rounds cycle the action perfectly.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #16
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
First Gun Thoughts

Hey,
My thoughts on this are yes youíre correct anyone over the age of 10 pretty much knows the sound of a shotgun racking a round into the chamber. The Remington and the Mossberg are both fine home defense weapons. Though, your statement of getting into sport shooting is also a consideration. Most home defense or self protection shotguns are not really designed for sport shooting. Barrel length being the biggest issue for home defense you do not want to be swinging around a 28 inch barrel in close quarters. Though, you could buy a separate barrel to use for that the cost is less then owning two guns but I am not a sport shot gunner so perhaps some here is and could address that side of shooting.

Getting your wife involved is a good thing however, I would not suggest you start her with a 12ga lol you might put her off of shooting starting with a .22 might be a good idea. If you start with a 12ga and she might develop a flinch or other bad habits. There are many shooting programs offered by local ranges, Apple Seed and NRA designed for women perhaps one those might be available.

Below is something I wrote for a college course long ago, I thought it might give you and your wife some food for thought? It was an off the cuff type paper no research no prep walk in sit down and start so it is not the best quality.

Home Defense

In todayís society the ever-increasing risk of a personís losing his or her life while in his or her own home, has sadly become a real possibility. Criminalís today in general are considered more violent and un-predictable then in past history, they have murdered people simply for the experience of it and destroyed property, again to experience the thrill of total control. Home defense involves many decisions some more important than others but include the means, method and the personal decision placing a value on human life or property.

The means of home defense requires the defender to examine the legal ramifications of defending his or her home, some states require the defender to attempt to leave the premises before acting to defend life or property, and others allow the use of any means necessary to include using deadly force to protect life and property. The financial cost to the defender can be immense the purchase of physical items or training required to adequately defend life or property is not an inexpensive proposition. The amount of inhabitants, physical layout and type of structure to defend could make defending life or property a financial impossibility.

Choosing the method of defending life or home will force the defender to examine whether to use a physical, biological and mechanical defense. Physical defense can be barriers at entry and exit points or electronic monitoring and alarm systems, though all these have inherent drawbacks. Examples of these drawbacks include but are not limited to power failures and lack of use due to inconvenience.
When speaking of a biological types of home defense the use of humans or animals as protection or warning system, again suffer from drawbacks beyond the capability of the defender to control. Mechanical methods require the defender to become proactive in the process of defense, the defender would have to choose some type physical item. Whether it is taking self-defense courses or choosing to use a baseball bat, knife or a gun is of no consequence they all require the user the willingness to control them and obtaining the knowledge to do so properly.

The largest decision about home defense considered here, necessitates the defender to examine his or her religious or moral beliefs, and what personal physical capabilities they might have. These choices bear the heaviest burden upon the defender thoughts and actions. In general, people unless actually placed into a real situation requiring them to choose the preservation of his or her life, and protection of property over the life of another person have never considered the possibility of doing so before hand. The defender might find out they are paralyzed by fear, or indecision and fail act to the detriment of his or her life.

Therefore, home defenders should possess the willingness to perform the task if called upon and perform the task regardless of how abhorrent he or she might feel during the performance. Emotionally a large portion of the public choose to allow others to act on there behalf and avoid the processes entirely. However, the choices examined here should not be considered a finite list of all the thoughts and ideas to home defenders should consider. The decision to defend life or property is and always will be a personal one.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
What ever firearm you choose please do yourself a big favor and get professional training so "if" the times comes and you are in the situation of taking a life, you will be practiced and competent in your actions and intent. Lethal Force is a decision that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Don't get too set on the 12ga. There is nothing wrong with it and I own a few myself but also look at a 20ga. The ammo for a 20ga is cheaper than a 12 and a 20 will but a bad guy down just as good as a 12 if you are using it for home defense and are within 10 yards of the guy. It is also more forgiving on the shoulder if you decide you want to teach your kids to shoot some day. And 20s are just plain fun to shoot. a 20 is also very usable for hunting and trap/skeet if you at some point you decide you want to use it for recreation. I have killed a turkey and countless rabbits and squirrels with a 20.

As far as selection, I would stick with a good pump gun like you mentioned. One thing to look at is what kind of shells it can take. make sure that if it can only take 3" shells you do not accidentally get 3 1/2" shells. any shotgun to my knowledge can take 2 3/4" shells though
I think this just sealed the deal for me.
I'm also in the market for my first shot gun and I have pretty much rounded it down to a Remington 870. But when it came to 12ga or 20ga I didn't know. I wanted a 12 because that's what everyone has. It seems like the traditional thing to do. When you buy a shotgun, you buy a 12ga. But when I went around to my local sporting goods stores there is absolutely NOTHING in regards to 12ga shot but there was a shitload of 20ga laying around. So I started asking questions. Everyone I talked to said for what I want to do with a shotgun(skeet shoot and eventually start hunting dove/quail/smaller game) a 20ga will get the job done. And as for home defense a 20ga is still going to kill someone deader than shit, if it ever came down to that. The obvious advantage of the 12ga is that it has more "kick" behind it and a wider spread of shot. So as for duck and waterfowl, birds that tend to fly a little higher and are tougher you might be at a disadvantage with a 20ga.

I'm assuming everyone is having the same problems with limited ammo around the country?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #19
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVErsionDesigns View Post
I'm also in the market for my first shot gun and I have pretty much rounded it down to a Remington 870. But when it came to 12ga or 20ga I didn't know. I wanted a 12 because that's what everyone has. It seems like the traditional thing to do. When you buy a shotgun, you buy a 12ga. But when I went around to my local sporting goods stores there is absolutely NOTHING in regards to 12ga shot but there was a shitload of 20ga laying around. So I started asking questions. Everyone I talked to said for what I want to do with a shotgun(skeet shoot and eventually start hunting dove/quail/smaller game) a 20ga will get the job done. And as for home defense a 20ga is still going to kill someone deader than shit, if it ever came down to that. The obvious advantage of the 12ga is that it has more "kick" behind it and a wider spread of shot. So as for duck and waterfowl, birds that tend to fly a little higher and are tougher you might be at a disadvantage with a 20ga.

I'm assuming everyone is having the same problems with limited ammo around the country?
For me I need all the extra advantage when shooting ducks/geese so I went for the 12ga. But for home defense a 20 will get the job done just fine. I don't think the criminal is going to say, "hey I think he just shot me with a 20ga, I'll be fine."
Old 01-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #20
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVErsionDesigns View Post

makes sense,
one thing to consider.. when SHTF I want a gun that has the most widely made and purchased ammo.. 20 guage aint it. While it is easy to find in stores right now.. 12 guage is stockpiled everywhere..