Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Question and suggestions about hand guns

Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Question and suggestions about hand guns

Hello gun enthusiasts

My girlfriend really wants to buy a hand gun, and there is a local gun Show she might go to but I work and am not able to go with. So I was goin to ask the good people here and hopefully give her some tips and suggestions. This will be her first gun, and she wants to get it for self defense and piece of mind at home, and also because all of the news stories about tighter gun control has made her wants a gun even more to take advantage of those second amendment rights. . Later on down the road she was also looking in to getting a ccw.

SO, what would everyone recommend as her first hand gun? She is a little thing, 4 10", and like most people who have never really shot guns, she is worried about kick. However I cleared it up and told her you just have to deal with it and learn to control it if you ever want to be proficient and shooting fire arms. Mainly just something more compact and simple and reliable with a smaller sized round , it's not like she is going to try and take down a black bear with it. What does everyone think?
Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
if shes not familiar with guns or shooting at all, start with a .22. FOR SURE. teach her to load it, shoot it, clean it. everything. 22s have no kick but it will get her going.

then get her a 380/9. my 9 (keltec pf9) is a PERFECT conceal gun for male/female. has some kick, but its dead accurate if your a good shot.
my cousin also got his wife a taurus 380(and its pink ) and its smaller then my 9, is the perfect female conceal gun, has a tad bit of kick, but with practice makes perfect.

dont expect her to be jason statham with her first gun and get bulls eyes every shot, start small and work with her.

i highly suggest a 22 to start. ammo is dirt cheap to plink with to practice
Old 01-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
Get a revolver. Simple, easy to use. Ruger makes some good .38 revolvers that will work for Concealed Carry like the LCR.

I have a Ruger SP101 .357 magnum and carry it more often than my Sig Sauer or CZ (both fine handguns as well).
Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
have her handle semi-auto's and revolvers then work on caliber,the only common caliber (as far as i know) between the revolver and semi-auto is the 22 lr.

bigger guns (full-size instead of compact) will help with the recoil, as will heavier guns.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Hello gun enthusiasts

My girlfriend really wants to buy a hand gun, and there is a local gun Show she might go to but I work and am not able to go with. So I was goin to ask the good people here and hopefully give her some tips and suggestions. This will be her first gun, and she wants to get it for self defense and piece of mind at home, and also because all of the news stories about tighter gun control has made her wants a gun even more to take advantage of those second amendment rights. . Later on down the road she was also looking in to getting a ccw.

SO, what would everyone recommend as her first hand gun? She is a little thing, 4 10", and like most people who have never really shot guns, she is worried about kick. However I cleared it up and told her you just have to deal with it and learn to control it if you ever want to be proficient and shooting fire arms. Mainly just something more compact and simple and reliable with a smaller sized round , it's not like she is going to try and take down a black bear with it. What does everyone think?
Hey,

Start with a .22 revolver less moving parts and such and not as much kick so she can get comfortable, then move to a .357/.38 revolver. The ammo for both of these is fairly or lol was inexpensive. I know there are going to be many here who do not like revolvers but think about it, it is the original point and click interface. There are no safeties less to remember so no information over load. I don't think she is looking to play Rambo so semi auto and hi cap mags and such are nice later when she is comfortable with shooting. If you can find a place to have her go, it is far better for both of you lol to send her to a class perhaps they may even rent you weapons for the class so you don't have to buy anything right off. Once she has done the class and still wants to buy one she has good idea of how it works and make her final decision on a CCW weapon.

Cypher
Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
Pro Tech
SaveAHoRideATACO is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 15th Security Police Squadron, Hickam AFB, Hawaii '91-'94
SaveAHoRideATACO's Tacoma Gallery
I carry a Bersa Thunder 380CC. The CC is the concealed carry version, a little smaller with rounded edges and such. Have taken it to the range many times and haven't been disappointed with it yet. Also, it's reasonably priced and (mine is stainless) quite nice looking. Has a round in the chamber indicator and a safety selector.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a woman....so take it for what this is worth.

First thing - Fitment. She needs to find a gun that fits her hand/s. Not all guns are the same and if her grip isn't right, she won't shoot accurately.

Second - Overall, for what she needs/wants, I would not go any bigger than a 9mm. A 9mm or a 380 would be a happy medium for both shooting target and home protection.

Third - The overall size of the gun can & will affect 'kick'. The smaller the gun, the more the kick and/or sting on the fingers at the trigger.

Fourth - check for her dominant eye. You may think this is weird....but if she's not using her dominant eye, her accuracy could suffer.
Make a circle with one of your hands - Hold that circle at arms length and focus on an object inside that circle. Now...open & close each eye one at a time. Whatever eye shows the object in the circle...is your dominant eye.
If she's lucky...she'll be right handed and right eye dominant.
If not..... (that's another thread). I'm right handed & left eye dominant. I shoot rifle left handed but shoot handguns right handed (for strength).

My favorite.... A Smith & Wesson M&P9C. Fits my hands perfectly and shoots great. My 'carry' gun is a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 (smaller for concealability).

I would highly recommend going to a sports shop that sells guns and have her just try some guns and see how they fit. A gun shop will have much more variety of guns to try (versus a gun show). Find out what she likes....or wants and then go to a gun show and find one to purchase.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #8
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
if shes not familiar with guns or shooting at all, start with a .22. FOR SURE. teach her to load it, shoot it, clean it. everything. 22s have no kick but it will get her going.

then get her a 380/9. my 9 (keltec pf9) is a PERFECT conceal gun for male/female. has some kick, but its dead accurate if your a good shot.
my cousin also got his wife a taurus 380(and its pink ) and its smaller then my 9, is the perfect female conceal gun, has a tad bit of kick, but with practice makes perfect.

dont expect her to be jason statham with her first gun and get bulls eyes every shot, start small and work with her.

i highly suggest a 22 to start. ammo is dirt cheap to plink with to practice
Glock 40cal! There bad-ass!
(can't believe that hasn't appeared yet)

Seriously, the post above suggesting 22lr for ANYONE'S intro to handguns is the right advice.
For plinking or range time, a small revolver in 38 special would work just fine.
Look for a Smith and Wesson J-frame.
Auto loaders are not for everyone.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #9
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the range and rent/shoot whatever you are thinking of buying, AND the ones you don't plan on buying. It's the only way to make sure you will be able to effectively put lead on target. If you don't shoot them, you will only be guessing.
The folks at www.forum.m1911.org have more good advice on this topic. I have gone there for mentoring. Specifically, this thread: http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.ph...dgun+selection

There is more than just 1911 stuff there.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Hey,

Start with a .22 revolver less moving parts and such and not as much kick so she can get comfortable, then move to a .357/.38 revolver. The ammo for both of these is fairly or lol was inexpensive. I know there are going to be many here who do not like revolvers but think about it, it is the original point and click interface. There are no safeties less to remember so no information over load. I don't think she is looking to play Rambo so semi auto and hi cap mags and such are nice later when she is comfortable with shooting. If you can find a place to have her go, it is far better for both of you lol to send her to a class perhaps they may even rent you weapons for the class so you don't have to buy anything right off. Once she has done the class and still wants to buy one she has good idea of how it works and make her final decision on a CCW weapon.

Cypher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

First thing - Fitment. She needs to find a gun that fits her hand/s. Not all guns are the same and if her grip isn't right, she won't shoot accurately.

Second - Overall, for what she needs/wants, I would not go any bigger than a 9mm. A 9mm or a 380 would be a happy medium for both shooting target and home protection.

Third - The overall size of the gun can & will affect 'kick'. The smaller the gun, the more the kick and/or sting on the fingers at the trigger.

Fourth - check for her dominant eye. You may think this is weird....but if she's not using her dominant eye, her accuracy could suffer.
Make a circle with one of your hands - Hold that circle at arms length and focus on an object inside that circle. Now...open & close each eye one at a time. Whatever eye shows the object in the circle...is your dominant eye.
If not..... (that's another thread). I'm right handed & left eye dominant. I shoot rifle left handed but shoot handguns right handed (for strength).

My favorite.... A Smith & Wesson M&P9C. Fits my hands perfectly and shoots great. My 'carry' gun is a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 (smaller for concealability).

I would highly recommend going to a sports shop that sells guns and have her just try some guns and see how they fit. A gun shop will have much more variety of guns to try (versus a gun show). Find out what she likes....or wants and then go to a gun show and find one to purchase.
I have seen too many times when someone wants to learn to shoot, especially if they have not shot anything before, people give them a gun that has a lot of kick and is very load. This establishes an instant flinch reaction which is hard to overcome. As most boys I started with a .22 and learned the fundamentals of firearms and shooting. Since a .22 has almost no kick and with ear protection they are very quiet, I did not instill the "Flinch Reaction".

Both of the above posters is giving very good advice. Learning on that .22 can make a big difference when she steps up to a larger caliber. Too small a pistol as mentioned has its drawbacks because there is little gun mass to absorb the recoil and muzzle flip. And as mentioned above size and body shape play a key role in pistol selection, just because it feels good in your hand does not mean that you will shoot it well. Try many at a gun range and select what she is most comfortable with and does the best with. If and when she steps up to a 9mm the M&P 9c is an excellent choice for a mid-sized pistol. And it is tough to beat Smith & Wesson's customer support. JMHO
Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
And don't buy on impulse at the gun show!!! Too often prices are jacked up...use it as an opportunity to handle many and talk to lots of vendors/people about various makes/models
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #12
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks for all of the replies guys and gal! I'll have her read through this and explain what it all means and start looking at guns on the webz. So summary advice is to go try out some different guns, get the feel right, stick to a .38/9, and preferably a revolver for ease of use. I have a friend who I know has a 22 revolver and about 20 other guns, so I'll have him bring along the 22 and some small caliber pistols and get her comfortable shooting them. I'll have her use the gun show (if she decides to go) to just go hold and feel out different guns, and not worry about buying any.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good plan
Old 01-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to janster and tigerfan00's advice

1) take the time to do a little research, touch/feel, range time w/ friend's guns or a rental...

2) if you want to feel good about your decision, when it comes to handguns, ...the selection is very much a "personal thing", ..as was stated earlier, fitment is key, ...and the ability to safety deploy it (manageable cartridge selection)... there are A LOT of handguns to choose from, so touch/feel/shop, and she'll probably be able to narrow it down to a few... keep in mind, "in general", the "compact" and "sub compact" pistols tend to have stiffer springs that some women may have difficulty operating the slide to charge the weapon and clear malfunctions... safe/manageable operation is key

3) purpose?.. i.e. a "carry gun", ...a "nightstand gun", ...IDPA/shootingsports, etc?... that also will impact the decison... revolver, pistol, etc...

4) safety=priority 1 if newbie, ...i always recommend taking a "first shots" type class, ...generally these introduce you to several kinds of handguns, ...a few hours of classroom instruction, plus getting some range time w/ instructors... this is a great way to go (much more thorough than a "CCW class")...

5) gun control = "hitting what you're aiming at"
Old 01-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #15
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Awesome! Thanks for all of the replies guys and gal! I'll have her read through this and explain what it all means and start looking at guns on the webz. So summary advice is to go try out some different guns, get the feel right, stick to a .38/9, and preferably a revolver for ease of use. I have a friend who I know has a 22 revolver and about 20 other guns, so I'll have him bring along the 22 and some small caliber pistols and get her comfortable shooting them. I'll have her use the gun show (if she decides to go) to just go hold and feel out different guns, and not worry about buying any.
If your going to look at 38's its worth looking at 357's. you can shoot 3 diff rounds 38, 38+p and 357. So good for her and fun for you. Just a thought.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
If your going to look at 38's its worth looking at 357's. you can shoot 3 diff rounds 38, 38+p and 357. So good for her and fun for you. Just a thought.
3? 38, 357, and another caliber?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #17
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

Good info here.

I would suggest NOT getting a "pocket" gun. She will not enjoy shooting it. It will have lots of kick, they have shitty triggers, and shitty sights. O dont even enjoy shooting pocket pistols...and I love to shoot.
Id say get a mid size gun or a compact version of a full size. They have better ergo nomics, better sights, better triggers, and usually are better guns. My wife Loves to shoot my XD 40 and HATES to shoot my bodyguard 380.

I recently picked up a G19 to fill in the middle ground.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #18
maju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired
maju's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, Take a look at the PX4 Storm it has a very low recoil, and is very simple to maintain.
http://www.px4storm.com/default_us.aspx

They make a Full size, Compact, and Sub Compact. This review is on a full size model: http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/s...x4_storm_9.htm
Old 01-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #19
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The109 View Post
Get a revolver. Simple, easy to use. Ruger makes some good .38 revolvers that will work for Concealed Carry like the LCR.

I have a Ruger SP101 .357 magnum and carry it more often than my Sig Sauer or CZ (both fine handguns as well).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
i got myself an lcr in 357 for daily carry. gf shot it one time and its been hers ever since. she shoots 38's in it instead of the 357 but she carries it thats the main thing.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #20
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
3? 38, 357, and another caliber?

38+P basically a hot 38 round.