Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Looking for AR mags??

Old 01-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for AR mags??

here are some that are in stock
Old 01-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
None for me..i need 15 or under...lol
Old 01-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! This place has some too. P mags as well although they have jacked up prices just recently.
http://www.surplusammo.com/
Old 01-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #4
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
i'll bet a few newyorkers would be happy to part w/ theirs w/in the year...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #5
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sad
Old 01-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #6
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
In Marietta, GA area there's a place called Georgia Firing Line. I got 2x 42 rnd Pro-Mags (they have lifetime warranty so...). They sold the entire case in like 5 min. with a limit of 2/customer.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Nice! This place has some too. P mags as well although they have jacked up prices just recently.
http://www.surplusammo.com/
fuck those guys. Price gougers
Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #8
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
Anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i dont..i had someone tell me they dont alway fall free when you hit the mag button...but maybe a little sandpaper fixes that problem??

i went by the LGS he is supposed to be getting in some gren windowed PMAGs and is gonna save me 2 if he gets them in today or tomorrow!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #10
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm desperate for ammo and mags, but I'm not sure I'm THAT desperate. Yet. Luckily I found a couple GI mags in my old sea bag.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
fuck those guys. Price gougers

I emailed him saying I bought 3, 3 weeks ago for much less, and I would buy more at the old price... he said no thanks.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
ssmith29440 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
ssmith29440's Tacoma Gallery
if you can find 30 rd clips buy now. a lot of speculation that the price is not coming down anytime soon. same with ammo. a cabellas in la. recently got in a shipment of 223 ammo. limit 10 boxes per person. the line was out the door and sold out in no time. its crazy
Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You think those guys are pricey!?!? Check out cheaperthandirts price for a standard issue GI magazine. I got these same ones a couple years ago for around $6 bucks each. Talk about a$$ rapping!!!

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-068
Old 01-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #14
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
You think those guys are pricey!?!? Check out cheaperthandirts price for a standard issue GI magazine. I got these same ones a couple years ago for around $6 bucks each. Talk about a$$ rapping!!!

Good God!!! That's NUTS! Freakin' savages. They're so hard pressed for clientele that they are sponsoring Glen Beck now.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbacaTW View Post
Good God!!! That's NUTS! Freakin' savages. They're so hard pressed for clientele that they are sponsoring Glen Beck now.
Yeah isnt CTD just awesome for trying to rape the American people like that? I used to buy from them but never again!!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #16

Marines:
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll never buy from them again after the crap they pulled last month.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
I'll never buy from them again after the crap they pulled last month.
What else did they do?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #18
Yukon Cornelius
Quote:
What else did they do?

basically started raping people on prices and they also said they werent gonna sell guns anymore they lost like 40k+ likes on facebook and had to back pedal but the damage was done
Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmodel65 View Post
basically started raping people on prices and they also said they werent gonna sell guns anymore they lost like 40k+ likes on facebook and had to back pedal but the damage was done
Oh okay got yah. Well thats what you get for trying to take advantage of people and gouge them for all their money and you know CTD was making money hands over fist in the first place. I heard about their "unlikes" from FB, HAHAHAHA suckers!!!!