LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Need some help finding a part

Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help finding a part

I am thinking about buying a mossberg 142k. It is missing a safety button and a clip. He said the clip should be in his safe but we could not find it. So I want to look for a replacement. Maybe a few extra eyes can help me?(not having any luck with a clip) although I did find a 10 round clip looking for the 7.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Magazine
sorry
Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufact...258.htm?page=1

at the prices...i'd be 10 rounders and call it a day

the 7 rounders are like $60 and sold out...10 is half the price almost
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #4

Same place I was looking at. I emailed about 5 other places so if they don't have any cheaper. I'm going to buy from that site.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #5

Thanks for the help.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #6
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Numrich's
Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #7

Well I'm going to check maybe tomorrow again for that magazine. If not I will be ordering it. Lemme tell you this gun has a lot of muzzle blast. And I hate that the forearm is plastic. Oh we'll I can't resist an old gun bought a olddddd Remington model 33 as well.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #8

Another cool story the guy was a great shot. I mean ill have to take pics of some of his targets. It is unbelievable!!!! And have you seen shooter where he goes to the old man and he knows everything about guns? This guy is just like him. In every way lol
Old 01-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
Numrich's
X2 for sure. Go to their website. You can look at the schematics. Love that place