Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

New York is first, who is next???

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #21
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
From 1977 to 2003 Canada firearm homicide has declined from 1.15 to 0.5 per 100,000, while other mechanisms declined less significantly (1.85 to 1.23 per 100,000).
yes

Old 01-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #22
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Woot! Their loss is my gain. Time to PM some of my NY buddies so I can buy their illegal stuff.
I'm not sure I'd be all excited about it. I'd wager CA. and NJ. will be close behind.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #23
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
yes
Touche

I concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
I'm not sure I'd be all excited about it. I'd wager CA. and NJ. will be close behind.
LOL... like I care what some piece of paper says

Old 01-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #24
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Touche

I concur

LOL... like I care what some piece of paper says
I like it.... Just saying.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #25
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Only "Fun size" Chocolate bars, next.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #27
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Only "Fun size" Chocolate bars, next.

I say we institute small spoons and forks for the fat ass mericans (25% of our population)!!!!!!!!!!

oh and they can no longer drink soda, have salt, or eat butter.

400,000 dead mericans per year due to being fat lazy ass's....

Old 01-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #28
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I say we institute small spoons and forks for the fat ass mericans (25% of our population)!!!!!!!!!!

oh and they can no longer drink soda, have salt, or eat butter.

400,000 dead mericans per year due to being fat lazy ass's....
Yep. Guns kill a lot less. 0% actually. Since people are the ones that use them to kill. Poor innocent guns.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #29
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I suck at arguing with my wife. So I'm all for doing background checks on everyone who purchases firearms but her rebuttal was do people need an ak for home protection? It games like call of duty that make it fine to own guns and then their kids go crazy and start shooting up schools. I said that's the parents fault. No games. You know what games make me do? Keep me at home for 4 hours on my ass, not ducking around with women etc.. damn it all

Old 01-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #30
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Thought we were 10 rounds???

Fifteen.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #31
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I suck at arguing with my wife. So I'm all for doing background checks on everyone who purchases firearms but her rebuttal was do people need an ak for home protection? It games like call of duty that make it fine to own guns and then their kids go crazy and start shooting up schools. I said that's the parents fault. No games. You know what games make me do? Keep me at home for 4 hours on my ass, not ducking around with women etc.. damn it all
Who cares if it someone needs an AK for home defense or not. Nowhere in the constitution does it say that I need a specific type of firearm for a specific reason

Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #32
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Who cares if it someone needs an AK for home defense or not. Nowhere in the constitution does it say that I need a specific type of firearm for a specific reason
Thank you! People kill people with guns, and cars, and bats, and knives. It's damn that this shooting caused all this hysteria. Outlaw everything that can kill a person like plastic bags, or this plastic toothpick I'm playing with. Civil war here we come :/

Old 01-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #33
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
I always find it interesting how you can take a hard working, honest, law abiding citizen, and turn him into a criminal by enacting knee jerk ill thought out legislation.

How did prohibition work out? That was just a beverage, now they are really playing with fire. The law should always strive to strike a balance between protecting the people and turning the people against the law. I see a tipping point in the near future and its not going to be pleasant. For anyone.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #34
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Well at least now if I ever visit ny ill be a lot safer.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #35
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Background checks for ammo is like having a background check before you buy a lighter in case you want to burn someones house down. Stupid

Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #36
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Well at least now if I ever visit ny ill be a lot safer.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTaco View Post
Background checks for ammo is like having a background check before you buy a lighter in case you want to burn someones house down. Stupid
Don't need a background check to buy reloading materials....yet

Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #37
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
just like many other laws being passed in the past years its an attack on americans freedom. thats why i was confused when people were all excited a few states passed legal weed consumption laws. "we are free to smoke now". well actually you use to be free to smoke but freedoms were taken away.now you just regained your freedom. slowly but surely this will continue to happen not just with guns but with many things. specially after major events happen that get people shooken up and feel the goverment needs to protect them. these topics light a fire on my ass because we are slowly seeing our modern day goverment change our country.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:37 PM   #38
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
just like many other laws being passed in the past years its an attack on americans freedom. thats why i was confused when people were all excited a few states passed legal weed consumption laws. "we are free to smoke now". well actually you use to be free to smoke but freedoms were taken away.now you just regained your freedom. slowly but surely this will continue to happen not just with guns but with many things. specially after major events happen that get people shooken up and feel the goverment needs to protect them. these topics light a fire on my ass because we are slowly seeing our modern day goverment change our country.

Unless a new war breaks out within the country. Then shit will really hit the fan.

Obama's inaguration is comming up, lets see how this goes.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #39
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
The Greatest Generation defeated Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan with M-1 Garands that only held seven rounds.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #40
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Here in lies the problem it was written a long time ago times change.

Closed Thread