1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New York is first, who is next???

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Teniente, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    Highland Logan

Highland Logan UBIQUE

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Black AC TRD Off Road w/ factory tow pkg
    Icon Stage 2 w/ overload left in, SPC LR UCA, 265/75 16 BFG KO2, front and rear Weathertech floor liners, OEM (Extang) solid fold tonneau, OEM bed mat, OEM front skid plate, OEM billet oil cap, "TOYOYA" tailgate decal
    Tell that to the guy dumping you liquids out at the airport, while your feet are cold because your shoes are in a tray, while his buddy is patting your ass.. very free indeed.

Frank

2. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    again dude it is part of the reason why things need change, because after 9/11 bush passed "patriot act" which got rid of our privacy which led to that bullshit in airports. please read my posts becuse what you are reffering to i have already pointed out

3. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    evl21

evl21 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    CNY
    Vehicle:
    TRD OFF ROAD
    Tint,tonneau cover, Wet Okoles, EGR in channel rain gaurds, ATO rear bumper, not enough $$
    I am officially a criminal along with most other NYers :quickdraw: Any jobs out there in pro gun states? OR should i just sell my guns and buy stuff for my truck ?

4. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    bhlm paint wheels duplicolor plasti dip white grill. billies 5100. bf goodrich at 285's 75 16 black valence led corner lights expedition bed rack by anb fabrication spidertrax wheel spacers rotopax fuel tanks 4gal mounted on bed rack quickfist mounts for shovel. ddm hid kit 35watt 6000k hi/low beam
    like the quote at the end, we gave up freedoms and ITS NOT WORKING. im not saying we are free at this point but it is were we should try to get back to.

5. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM
    Highland Logan

Highland Logan UBIQUE

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    Icon Stage 2 w/ overload left in, SPC LR UCA, 265/75 16 BFG KO2, front and rear Weathertech floor liners, OEM (Extang) solid fold tonneau, OEM bed mat, OEM front skid plate, OEM billet oil cap, "TOYOYA" tailgate decal
    Pancho Villa - Revolutionary.. not the same as saying the people should rise up from time to time...

Francisco I. Madero - Revolutionary Leader... became President.. also not the same... but he got the result you're looking for.. assassinated.

I guess by your loose list, we can add Fidel Castro.

Frank

6. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    YES fidel castro was very good revolutionary leader however later down the road his ideas change his country to shit however it didnt help the US outcasted him just because he didnt want to let in capitalism in to his country.because you were assinated does not mean you fail. you are actually not making any good points at all so i guess i will just excuse my self.

7. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    TEXAS ;) haha plenty off jobs in good ol oil field haha

8. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    Highland Logan

Highland Logan UBIQUE

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    Neither are you. You said...
    None of these people are known for any of that... just leading a rebellion against governments they didn't like. Some did it for the right reasons, some for personal gain.

But none are known to have said keep me, us, and future governments in-check by revolution... just your man Thom. And I'm betting he was talking past tense in regards to your Revolution, not looking for future ones... but we'll never know.

And I'm out too... it's been a slice.

Frank

9. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
    Leggo

Leggo slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Newton,Ma.
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport AC 4x4 MGM
    Kenwood HU,Infinity Kappa speakers (x4), Infinity reference tweeters(x2),10" Kicker sub, Box by Subthump, Infinty Five channel amp,DVD anytime bypass, DTRL Mod, Xtang trifecta, Fogs anytime Mod, Bed Mat,Westin running boards, Console vault, Maglite mod, Weathertechs,Autopage remote starter, Power tailgate lock, HID Bi Zenon, Hella Supertones,Rain guards,Rear leaf TSB,Steering shaft TSB, Fisher Homesteader plow, 886 reverse lights mod, Redline Hood struts, Hankook Dynapro ATM LT265/70R17, power sliding rear window, Auto dimming/on anytime Bed lights, Blue Sea fuse panel & 100amp Breaker, de- badged,Rear headrest's removed, imMrYo mirror relocation,Homeroshi grill
    Weapons of warfare. WTF does anyone need to have a thirty round magazine for? Save the "because it's my right" bullshit, and grow up. Everyone still gets to feel good with there guns. It's really not as big a deal as some would like people to believe. I could care less if I couldn't buy a thirty round magazine for my rifle. I hunt deer and I am not allowed to have more than five rounds in the gun. I hunt water fowl and I have to use a plug in my magazine to limit the number of shells in my shotgun. I never cried about that and I won't over some more rules regarding gun ownership. People need to take a pill.

10. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    So you would suggest that citizens owning heavy weapons is acceptable , correct ?

11. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    So , you should be free to carry a bomb onto a plane ? am I hearing you correctly ?

12. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    wileyC

wileyC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Centerville, OH
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner Double Cab TRD Sport
    thomas jefferson was a visionary for the volatile balance between liberty and gov't... that both are necessary, yet at are constantly at odds... ..and that given time, and influence, ...gov't multiplies and become obtrusive... that is why they designed this gov't w/ so many checks and balances, ...the second amendment being a final "check" on gov't overreach..

"when the people fear the gov't there is tyranny", ..."when the gov't fears the people, there is liberty"...

"the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time w/ the blood of patriots and tyrants"...

13. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    You never answered me Wiley ^^

14. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    wileyC

wileyC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Centerville, OH
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner Double Cab TRD Sport
    ...funny, ... i didn't know the second amendment was about "hunting"...

15. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    talk about a fallacy. wow for everything i have posted this is your question. lol
    i wont even bother answering that.

16. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    -thank you

17. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    06sr5prerunner

06sr5prerunner DILIGAF

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    midland tx
    Vehicle:
    2006 sr5 prerunner
    x2

18. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OK , thanks for the reply

19. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    DueToThe802

DueToThe802 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Off Road
    TRD exhaust
    No, the airport and airlines should be responsible for security. The TSA has been a disaster.
    As for magazine count, I see no need for a limit. The law only matters to those who listen. And as the second intended, we should at least be able to have what the police have. At one point, we could have our own legal pirate ships. We could own cannons as well.

20. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    rsbmg

rsbmg Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vista,CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Doublecab TRD Offroad
    Front Aluminum bumper by Relentless Fab. Smittybuilt Winch Complete set of skids by ATO TC UCA's Fox Ext. Travel Front Reservoirs.
    The thing is, citizens really are not trying to own rocket launchers and missiles. We are talking about small arms really thats the issue up for debate as it has been for quite sometime. Its possible to take this argument all over the place but really the issue boils down to rifles and handguns.

Nobody is asking for a tank, they just want to keep their AR15. You see you run in to problems in a society where they have always had something then the government wants to take it away.

There is no question at least amoung the sane that reducing magazine capacity or taking certain firearms away will do nothing to prevent firearm deaths. Its already proven time and again to be a failure.

50 ten round magazines or 1 500 round magazine makes no difference. So after we continue to see gun deaths we say no more 10 round magazines now they are 7 then when that doesnt work its 5, then comes guns are illegal and then comes a citizen uprising and likely civil war. Its not Paranoia its simple history and thats how it works. The citizens will only take so much before they have had enough and then far more blood will be spilled than 26.

Firepower is the reason the cold war did not escalate into the third world war. Guns keep evil from ruling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top