Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Local city council member tries to strip a cc man of his rights

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #41
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Appreciate the great discussions so far. Please feel free to share this video however you wish.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #43
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah good point . When I see a guy armed like that at a mall in the pictures I think not a good time but on the other hand I think excellent time . Tricky .

Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #44
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great video! In VA open carry is legal at age 18, little over 10 months left for me!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #45
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Or a trigger happy cop. Then all of a sudden the cops are "shooting innocent people" these guys are activist and I praise most of them but I fear some will take it too far. Next thing you know a cop is going to make a mistake and I think it's going to add a lot of fuel to the fire.
I agree I have lots of friends who are leo's and I have to admit a couple of them are trigger happy and I tried to tell them there is no honor in killing someone I know this as I was a sniper we do what we have to do so others may live

Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #46
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Great vid, thanks for posting!!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #47
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I love it, thank you for sharing, and thank you to your friend for his service and continued fight for our rights.
can you post up the entire link, or PM it to me?

Old 01-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #48
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I think the PNW is finally turning around from what it used to be.
And what exactly did it use to be? I've only been here for 30 years so I don't remember.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #49
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
And what exactly did it use to be? I've only been here for 30 years so I don't remember.
I'm going to refuse to answer you simply for the fact you are here to shit in this thread like you have every other gun related thread.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #50
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Ill get the full link up in a few mins

Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #51
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Washington has been the same the 28 years I've known it. #1 of 50 but I have a very bias opinion

Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #52
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
So take a shot and then puss out? Typical.
Take a shot? Do you even know me? Do you know where I grew up? Do you know my family? Didn't think so. Please, put your head back in your ass and walk out the door you came in.
I like the edit. Good thing I caught it

Old 01-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #53
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm going to refuse to answer you simply for the fact you are here to shit in this thread like you have every other gun related thread.
Well, I don't think I've taken a shit. I support the 2nd amendment, I think think this great country of ours has WAY to many people on the far right, and WAY to many people on the far left.

People continue to let 1 issue like this one drive them further and further apart. I think our current issues are a direct result of this 1 issue mindedness. Both sides are driven by fear, which frankly is weak.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #54
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Take a shot? Do you even know me? Do you know where I grew up? Do you know my family? Didn't think so. Please, put your head back in your ass and walk out the door you came in.
I like the edit. Good thing I caught it
A shots a shot, you took one. Why does it matter if i know you or your family? Do you know mine? No, but you've already made ignorant assumptions about me and the state in which I live and opened your mouth.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
i don't see the how the councilmen felt threatened by a very calm and obviously stable individual addressing the panel. he clearly looked petty, emotional and foolish by walking out.

with that said, I didn't see anywhere in his bio that he seeks to enact euro style policies in his community. i did see the part about enjoying european travel, but then again, so did Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #56

Air Force:
Quote:
A shots a shot, you took one. Why does it matter if i know you or your family? Do you know mine? No, but you've already made ignorant assumptions about me and the state in which I live and opened your mouth.
Please, go review my other posts where I said I am from the pnw. No shot then by me in the first place.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #57
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Please, go review my other posts where I said I am from the pnw. No shot then by me in the first place.
WTF does it matter where you're from? It's an ignorant comment. You should know that Washington is a split state. Red/Blue. WAY more red counties than blue. Unfortunately Seattle and King Co. is blue and with so many people, have single handedly(no clue how to spell that, says it's wrong) changed the results of every single statewide election in the last 10 years.

I just don't understand the need for your remark.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #58
Recklessly tired

Quote:
And please read mine, where have I shit on all the other gun threads. I think in every single one I have said I support the 2nd amendment. I just don't see the need for certain things. Let's not go there tho, no need to.

I wish people would take a step towards the middle and talk instead of worrying about tyrannical governments or a guy CCW'ing when it's perfectly legal. I'm tired of these people that can't see past their own nose far enough to have a conversation. Sadly, most of them are elected officials.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #59

Air Force:
Quote:
WTF does it matter where you're from? It's an ignorant comment. You should know that Washington is a split state. Red/Blue. WAY more red counties than blue. Unfortunately Seattle and King Co. is blue and with so many people, have single handedly(no clue how to spell that, says it's wrong) changed the results of every single statewide election in the last 10 years.

I just don't understand the need for your remark.
Then if you have a problem with one of my remarks, feel free to pm me about it. I'll gladly tell you later on why I said it and where I come from with regards to this situation and the northwest community.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #60
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
If I knew there was a veteran carrying everywhere I went I'd be happy. The vast majority of them know who the bad guys are and fought for us once and wouldn't be afraid to defend us and themselves if a situation were to rise. The councilmen that walked out was childish and wanted to flex his muscles to try and show Lucas who's in charge. Screw him that's the kind of people who make little things like that a big deal.

Closed Thread