Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Local city council member tries to strip a cc man of his rights

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #61
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
And please read mine, where have I shit on all the other gun threads. I think in every single one I have said I support the 2nd amendment. I just don't see the need for certain things. Let's not go there tho, no need to.

I wish people would take a step towards the middle and talk instead of worrying about tyrannical governments or a guy CCW'ing when it's perfectly legal. I'm tired of these people that can't see past their own nose far enough to have a conversation. Sadly, most of them are elected officials.
Isn't the guy in the video doing exactly what you are asking?

Old 01-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #62
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Isn't the guy in the video doing exactly what you are asking?
Which guy there were several?

Mayor, ya .. I applaud him for remembering his oath and apologizing.

Guy who addressed, Ya he did. I think he should have thought out his words better but yea.

Council member - No. Ignorant.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:23 AM   #63
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Then if you have a problem with one of my remarks, feel free to pm me about it. I'll gladly tell you later on why I said it and where I come from with regards to this situation and the northwest community.
All I'm going to say and then I'll be done is don't use a broad brush to make a sweeping comment and then expect me to "PM you about it." You made it public, let's talk publicly.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #64
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

Guy who addressed, Ya he did. I think he should have thought out his words better but yea.

Guy who addressed. Yeah like I said before he didn't word it right but he's got some balls.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #65
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
please guys keep it civil, i dont want this thread locked up...
heres the full link
http://www.oakharbor.org/video-view....ries=33&id=249
lucas has the mic at 11:11 in his response to the first 2 speakers.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #66
Thanks! +1

Old 01-19-2013, 12:58 AM   #67
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
The same issue that Lucas had attended the meeting to observe the discussion on was the one I stated about in this thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...ry-advice.html
I understand what I was asking about was pretty extreme, but maybe now you can see why I was so upset with the whole thing.
mayor@oakharbor.org
Heres Mayor Dudley's email if anyone wants to drop him a word or two of appreciation. Its getting hard to find an elected official that would stand up they way he did. I sent him an email this morning and got a response within an hour or two. Its kind of refreshing especially after all the blanket emails I recieved back from my governor and above to get something a little more personal. If he decides to go on from the city mayor spot upward, he has my vote.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #68

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
This made the front page of this mornings paper. You can get a good chuckle out of the comments below the article.
http://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/news/187531841.html

Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #69
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else notice how that place cleared out from 2:01 to 6:03, ...even rows of seats were removed?...

Old 01-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #70
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
anyone else notice how that place cleared out from 2:01 to 6:03, ...even rows of seats were removed?...
I was thinking the same thing but then thought maybe he was sitting in a different area

Old 01-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #71
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I was thinking the same thing but then thought maybe he was sitting in a different area
the video in the OP must be edited/condensed... the later vid posted by the OP looks to be continuous and more extensive, ...however, at the end of that, the people are still there...

Old 01-20-2013, 12:40 AM   #72
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
the video in the OP must be edited/condensed... the later vid posted by the OP looks to be continuous and more extensive, ...however, at the end of that, the people are still there...
Oh , I only watched the first vid

Old 01-20-2013, 12:43 AM   #73

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oh , I only watched the first vid
ok, i think i figured it out... the first vid (in the OP) is edited, ...the cut is at 4:36, ....prior to this is the part of the council meeting prior to the recess (a five minute recess was announced following the vote on the motion, this was not shown in the OP vid, but in the longer vid)... and the part after must be after the recess..

Old 01-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #74
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And what exactly did it use to be? I've only been here for 30 years so I don't remember.
Quote:
Well, I don't think I've taken a shit. I support the 2nd amendment, I think think this great country of ours has WAY to many people on the far right, and WAY to many people on the far left.

People continue to let 1 issue like this one drive them further and further apart. I think our current issues are a direct result of this 1 issue mindedness. Both sides are driven by fear, which frankly is weak.
Quote:
A shots a shot, you took one. Why does it matter if i know you or your family? Do you know mine? No, but you've already made ignorant assumptions about me and the state in which I live and opened your mouth.
Quote:
WTF does it matter where you're from? It's an ignorant comment. You should know that Washington is a split state. Red/Blue. WAY more red counties than blue. Unfortunately Seattle and King Co. is blue and with so many people, have single handedly(no clue how to spell that, says it's wrong) changed the results of every single statewide election in the last 10 years.

I just don't understand the need for your remark.
Quote:
And please read mine, where have I shit on all the other gun threads. I think in every single one I have said I support the 2nd amendment. I just don't see the need for certain things. Let's not go there tho, no need to.

I wish people would take a step towards the middle and talk instead of worrying about tyrannical governments or a guy CCW'ing when it's perfectly legal. I'm tired of these people that can't see past their own nose far enough to have a conversation. Sadly, most of them are elected officials.
Quote:

Quote:
All I'm going to say and then I'll be done is don't use a broad brush to make a sweeping comment and then expect me to "PM you about it." You made it public, let's talk publicly.

TOM BRADY FTMFWMF

oh and...

Closed Thread