Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Local city council member tries to strip a cc man of his rights

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Local city council member tries to strip a cc man of his rights

First please please please no talk of politics in here. The demonstration of composure in this video needs to be shared.
A little about Lucas first, his family is pretty well off. His father owns one of the premier custom home building companies on my island. He could have continued to work for his father out of highschool and been very well off financially. He instead opted to serve our great nation for 5 years as an Infantry man in the US Army. Served over in Afghanistan and was wounded in combat. He is now back home and working construction again and decided to attend our latest city council meeting. He went to simply listen to the discussion he thought was going to take place about a city ordinance that does not follow state law. After two previous guests speak against firearms he decided to address the city council. Here is the meat and potatoes version. If anyone is interested I can put up the link to the discussion in full. It went on for over 30 minutes. Please no politic talk. I am simply sharing this video as I feel any gun owner/enthusiast would want to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxHnC...ature=youtu.be
Thank you for your time.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoyed that vid, thanks for posting it. Glad to see the council member who was opposing the LEGAL concealed carry permit tucked his tail and left the room

Old 01-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. Is this Oak Harbor Wa?

Old 01-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I think the PNW is finally turning around from what it used to be.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Well said, Mayor Dudley. Thanks for sharing, OP.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Politics are a little weird up on the island. I lived there for five years and watched good and bad things happen. I'm glad that guy at the end really reinforced their integrity with his statement. It still amazes me how little our local officials understand WA state gun laws.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
I will probably move up to WA when I get out of the AF. Oregon just doesn't have it fully together yet.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting motion

Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Yes oak harbor wa.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I will probably move up to WA when I get out of the AF. Oregon just doesn't have it fully together yet.
I'm just visiting

Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #11

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I'm just visiting
Which state?

I don't want to go back to Salem. Eugene or Bend are my top 2 in Oregon. I would probably end up in Vancouver if anywhere. Best of both worlds

Old 01-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
He made himself look like the ass in the room. Props to the mayor and the majority!

Old 01-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #13
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I'd feel just as comfortable around an armed infantryman as a police officer...
that one councilmember that left is a douche

Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #14
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'd feel just as comfortable around an armed infantryman, maybe moreso, than a police officer...
that one councilmember that left is a douche

Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #16
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
WoW, some peoples kids.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #17
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I know you cannot carry here in superior court .

Old 01-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #18

Law Enforcement:
I just double checked CO state statute....it is not an offense to carry a concealed weapon in the chambers or the offices of the general assembly if you are in possession of a written concealed carry permit.

I would imagine WA state statute is written the same way.

However, you cannot carry in the court room. Unless you are a police officer, testifying..

Old 01-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Which state?

I don't want to go back to Salem. Eugene or Bend are my top 2 in Oregon. I would probably end up in Vancouver if anywhere. Best of both worlds
I live in oregon. Raised in Kalama 20 miles north of Vancouver though

Closed Thread