Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Anyone ever seen a deer that looks like this?

Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #21
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I thought piebalds dont get that big, usually?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #22
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I thought piebalds dont get that big, usually?
The one in my hood isn't that big.

A dude I know near me had a full body albino.

Don't believe I'd shoot either type.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #23
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I'd kill one if I saw it. If I don't someone else is going to. The ones I've seen around here are average sized for our area
Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #24
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
The one in my hood isn't that big.

A dude I know near me had a full body albino.

Don't believe I'd shoot either type.
I would..then do a full body mount. Its gotta be bigger then a small dog, tho..lol
Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #27
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
A friend of mine just showed me a picture of this deer a friend of hers from Wisconsin caught. Wow!

All I have to say is, this deer doesn't look caught.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #28
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
We have a heard that has lived in my neighborhood for years and years, they love and are used to people. We all feed them too. There are three albinos. All one after the other.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #29
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That is bad ass. My cousin has 2 complete albino deer by his house. He thought they were goats at first. Lol
Old 01-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #30

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
The taxidermist that me & my family use had 2 full body mounted piebald's last year. They both were about the size of a yearling.
I couldnt shoot something that small. My first deer was small, didnt hardly get anything from it.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #31

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
All I have to say is, this deer doesn't look caught.

You dont see the hook in its mouth?
Old 01-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #32
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
There is one here local, but I call it an Urban deer, since its always walking through townhouses where it cant be harvested.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #33
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can you hear a bow?
Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #34
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Everytime I do anything illegal/ grey area, someone drops a house on my head.
and i use a crossbow...
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #35
"the soulless ginger"

50yds for a safety zone
Old 01-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
"the soulless ginger"

Ryder where are you from? And how old are you? I ride trials also
Old 01-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #38
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
It's a piebald deer. We see plenty of them down at the old Seneca Army Depot. They congregate up near the road and its quite common to see them there.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #39
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
There's a few piebald running around here and I had an albino buck around here for a few years.
On the other side of the coin, has anyone seen a Melanstic deer?
That's where dark colored pigments are dominant.

I shot a buck about 10 years ago that was partially Melanstic. Very little white but had mostly black and grey color.
The tail in the center is from that deer compared to "normal" colors.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #40
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
A friend of mine just showed me a picture of this deer a friend of hers from Wisconsin caught. Wow!
I love it when I go hunting and everyone is like 'you catch anything out there?'

'Nope, sure shot a lot of things though.'