Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

PA outdoor show

Old 01-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
PA outdoor show

Anyone going? I just booked the trip, now it's looking like its going to be a waste. 181 vendors/sponsers have backed out so far.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Anyone going? I just booked the trip, now it's looking like its going to be a waste. 181 vendors/sponsers have backed out so far.
Did you buy trip insurance? I think that might be covered in there somewhere if you wanna try to get your money back.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to go. Was looking for a deer stand. Not anymore. Over 200 vendors, almost all of their guest speakers AND THE NRA! have backed out.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
vendors are pulling out to show solidarity for gun rights because the show organizer said no evil black rifles allowed... here's the up to the minute boycott list
http://mynortheastoutdoors.com/esos-boycott-supporters/

...also note they say that there will be a live marketplace for vendors that pulled out to sell stuff to the public on Feb 2!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
yep been watching this thread on PAFOA http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/199...port-show.html its like 42 pages long
Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbacaTW View Post
Did you buy trip insurance? I think that might be covered in there somewhere if you wanna try to get your money back.
Its only a 3 hour ride. I just booked a hotel..still something to do..if all else fails, we can go to the bass pro down the way.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Im hoping that i can find some 5.56 there..not looking good..lol
Old 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Was considering it but decided against. What's the point if all the good stuff won't be there? Up with hope, down with the ' evil black rifle" lol. So kidding. What has this country become?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Was considering it but decided against. What's the point if all the good stuff won't be there? Up with hope, down with the ' evil black rifle" lol. So kidding. What has this country become?

Ya never know what will be there. I'm not in the market for a rifle, currently.

But if the show sucks, i probably won't go back.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya never know what will be there. I'm not in the market for a rifle, currently.

But if the show sucks, i probably won't go back.

The show will suck without all those vendors. It use to be a good show.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Its prolly only gonna have hunting trips, taxidermists, and atv/truck vendors there
Old 01-24-2013, 07:42 AM   #12
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its only a 3 hour ride. I just booked a hotel..still something to do..if all else fails, we can go to the bass pro down the way.
Hope you like spending a dollar per round.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #13
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
vendors are pulling out to show solidarity for gun rights because the show organizer said no evil black rifles allowed... here's the up to the minute boycott list
http://mynortheastoutdoors.com/esos-boycott-supporters/
Awesome!!
Been watching this unfold and its encouraging. I hope this is a stepping stone for things to come.....
Old 01-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaSportLB View Post
The Sportsmen show has been postponed indef...

Son of a bitch..thanks for letting me know!

I'm glad that i found out now, rather then the day of..
Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Was not surprised to see this occur.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
yep, they had to can the show to stop the hemorraging... bet the "organizer" got a rude awakening when they realized their little stunt would backfire w/ the grassroots...

now NSSF says this same organizer, Reed, may get booted from SHOT show

http://mynortheastoutdoors.com/nssf-...t-show-rights/
Old 01-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #18
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
Not surprised. I got emails from Foxpro, Ruger, and S&W they are pulling out.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
yep, they had to can the show to stop the hemorraging... bet the "organizer" got a rude awakening when they realized their little stunt would backfire w/ the grassroots...

now NSSF says this same organizer, Reed, may get booted from SHOT show

http://mynortheastoutdoors.com/nssf-...t-show-rights/
Quote:
Originally Posted by knayrb View Post
Not surprised. I got emails from Foxpro, Ruger, and S&W they are pulling out.

Bastids! Good for them for standing up for our rights tho
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Cancelled the trip today. Sucks, but oh well.

Maybe ill take a day and go to cabelas or something.